Psychoself

SONG: intro

The thud sound pronounced from the door by hitting the wall and the raw dust spread out in the air. He start winding the dust and squeeze eyes but catch the appearance of her. He come down to the spot and finally get to see the figure he was searching for. The fragile body of y/n baby stepping to him. His heart beat getting slow down to see her. but the anger? the trigger of psychoself she pulled of?!!! He tuck the gun in his back and start walking toward her while making eye contact. The room is now echoing with the sound of breathing of them. Ji Chang wooks body reflecting like a diamond cause of the sweat. Each & everything is looking so damn hot in him that any girl can throw themselves but do he care?!!! no he only care about the one is y/n. y/n panting very hard that her up and down chest are clearly noticeable. He go to the proximity close. The hot breath of him kissing her cheeks.
He directly staring her face while she wondering her eyes on other direction.

JI CHANG WOOK: Look at my eyes.

he drag her face to the direction to matching the eye. But still she is silent.

JI CHANG WOOK: you know how much I've been looking for you.... you know how much I've been gone mad to see you. WHY. DID. NOT. YOU. COME. OUT. SIDE.

Y/N: i-i thought you were easily find me.

He grab her hand and drag her out of the room then take her to the bedroom. They both enter the bedroom and he locked the door then started come closer to y/n.

Y/N POV

Seeing his psycho appear I was totally shocked. I expect it at a normal level but he goes to another level. I'm really scared if he really do something with me. Also he want to match my eyes but in fear I can't. His action gradually make me scared of being torture. His firm build body suddenly start coming close to me. only I can hear his wild moan or you can say the deep groan. I really being scared of him....

The whole room is dull and full with the sound off sobbing and deep groan. I know the sound is interesting but for y/n it's not or not for him.

JI CHANG WOOK: Hmmm!!! YOU know what you did to me?

He start digging his self on her. Gradually she also start bending backward. The tears streaming from her eyes.

Y/N- s-sorry!!

He suddenly slam his lips on hers and start discovering the entire mouth with his tongue. After couple of minutes she start huffing so he break the kiss. His roaring make me weak on my knees. God also can't help me to get me out. I know what he wanna do. but I lay down on the bed and he is directly hovering on me. grab my both hand with his. Start sniffing, biting the ear lobe, my sobbing is like a music to him. I can't protect myself...or can't run away.

Y/N: pls don't do anything else please!!! I beg you.
JI CHANG WOOK: why shouldn't I?

His question and confidential attitude make things more critical. But I collect my courage and say...

Y/N: why always all men....made girls suffer with this shit Like kiss or sex?....huh!!! we...are not a...a puppet that you will use as you want.

The whole room become silent after this word. Ji Chang wook staring at her directly and exhale deep breath then laugh a little.

JI CHANG WOOK: you think only we torture you all girls???

He come proximity close to you. you can heard both of your hearts beating fast.

JI CHANG WOOK: WHAT about the way you all girl make us suffer in love?!!! we punish you at physical level but you girls torture us in mental.. physical...socially.

His words totally make me confused...like how can a girl make them suffer without talking to them or touching them...what he wanna say?...I'm totally massed up with his word.

Y/N: what are you talking about? huh!!! we never did anything to you all mafias...

JI CHANG WOOK; YOU DID...AND IM ONE OF THE VICTOM OF IT.

He complete his word by screaming that his voice echoing in the whole mansion.

Song: Gangsta

JI CHANG WOOK: you make me fall in love with you...your personality...your talk...your everything make me go deep in love...after seeing you I couldn't eat,sleep or work properly...I start drinking more to forget you but I can't. The more I saw you the more I become obsessed with you. I realize you are the real light of my darkness and decided to not let you marry someone else cause you are mine. whenever we met why do you laugh...why did you smile to me? why did you ignore my feelings...why didn't you accept my love then. and you know I become stubborn to goonna stop untill I get you in my arms...those day you lived your life fully without knowing about me that I was suffering. Now you are my oxygen...I want you to live with me. I LOVE YOU Y/N...I'M OBSESSED WITH YOU. You can't run away from me. if any one try to snatch you, I will give them a ruthless death.

After a continuous concede the situation stop right there. only the breathing and huffing sound can be hear in dull vison. y/n become shocked to see the obsession..or you can say the psychotic self she wanted to see. some how see feel weird...somewhere feeling scared of the obsession. She realize she pull the wrong trigger. Still he attach his eyes with her but she turn her head to other side and close eyes tightly.

He slowly pressed his lips on your cheeks...a different sensation start hitting your body. heart beat raises. But its still disgusting for you. He gradually tight his grip on your wrist. You try to be free but he don't let you. He start moaning deeply in love or pleasure you can say. After a while he stop ad gets up from you and pulls you in a hug and start rubbing your back like a mom do to their child. yes she is his child though she is his wife. he realize that she is not mature like the other girl who only know about money and sex. He don't want her to be get mature. he want her with her present self.

she also didn't say anything and let him hug. her sobbing gradually start decreasing. And as usual she fallen sleep in his arms.