"Gotta"

Y/N POV

I get tremendously shock by seeing him.... How would he know that I'm here? My mind stop working, I can't even stand up, I can't process anything.

Y/n: YOU!!
JI CHANG WOOK: yes babe..I am. Would you like the surprise?

I stand up and run to the door try to open it but it's locked from out side... I start screaming for help but no one dare to open the door. I realize that he standing in back. I'm terribly shaking. His dark eyes just cutting my soul up. I don't know. I just want to get away from here.

JI CHANG WOOK: so babe, I told you to not run away from our house, but you did that so now tell me what should
I do to you! should I punish you or just leave you?

Y/N: it's wrong, Jonathan you are the one who forced me to live with you though I don't want to live now you want me to get punished.

JI CHANG WOOK: yes, yes, I told you to be with me,to live with me,to be mine because I love you. I love you the most you don't know the depth of my love for you I can die or kill for you I can burn the world for you. I can do anything to make you mine to make you realize that you only belong to me.

We always see the love obsession in TV and we always think that it would be very beautiful if we had a part partner who would be so obsessed with us but when it's come to realistic and it's become the worst feeling of the world of the life. We always thought that if we get out person who would assist with us, we would love them forever, but actually in reality when we really get caught by someone like psycho, obsessed, lover, life started feeling he'll like at this time we don't want that this type of love. We starting realized that actually does obsessed psycho love is toxic than anything.

JI CHANG WOOK: you know doll my love for you slowly getting worse day by day before you come to my house before I take you to my house now I become obsessed with you in a bad way for that. I will never let you go anywhere even I will haunt you after death. Also, you never get the freedom from me anymore.

Suddenly he grabbed my neck from back, order his man to open the door and start dragging me with him to outside. During the time I was begging for help to every police, no one come to help me and I get to know that here everyone is have a fear of him,have a fear of getting killed. That time I get to know that how much powerful he is how much dangerous he is.

He make me sit inside of his own car and drove away from the police station to his mansion.

TIME SKIP

after some time we reach at his mansion, and he just take me with him to the mansion, then to his room. During the time, I just beg him to let me go, but he don't even listen anything and I know how much he is angry on me how much offended on me he just open the door of the bedroom and throw me on the bed, then hovering over me.

JI CHANG WOOK: do you want to see doll what I'm capable to do?if I want then I can punish you hard as I can.

Y/N : please please Jonathan don't do this. Please let me go. I beg you for my life. Try to understand that I don't wanna be with you. I don't love you.

JI CHANG WOOK POV

she vigourously begging me to leave her, and I also feeling so hurt to seeing her condition. Somehow she is right in the her situation that she is forced by me. Her swollen eyes tear my soul up. I feel tremendous guilty inside me. But she also should understand my feelings that how much I love her. She knows very well that I can't live without her but she just deny it.

JI CHANG WOOK: you have to love me. Have to understand my feelings. I'm not gonna leave you. Drill it into your small pretty head.

Y/N: Actually you don't want me... you only want my body.. I know you all mafias or rich people don't want anything but sex, pleasure okay! Then I'm ready to give you my body. But promise me you leave me after that.

JI CHANG WOOK POV

What? What she just said to me? This word really break my heart from the core. She thought that I want her body, but does she know that I want her soul first, I was fell in love with her soul first then her body. I feel pain inside my heart also feel guilty for her thought maybe she never thought about this type of word. I was angry, but now her word make me pissed off and hating myself. I never hate myself that much before. I realize how much she feel helpless, unsafe, broken.
Now I'll make her realize that I want her for pleasure but for I love her the most.

JI CHANG WOOK: if I'd really want your body for sex and pleasure then I would fuck you hard in our first night or the day I met you. You know very well I'm capable of that. But did I do that? No right!!? Because I love you from soul not for body.

Y/N POV

I'm shocked by his word that he actually don't want my body. Is he really saying this or just kidding. Though he is right. But I'm not gonna live here with him. I don't love him. And he is forcing me which I hate the most. I HATE HIM.
Suddenly I feel he hug me tightly. I become breathless cause of his weight. He dug his face into my neck and start inhaling me..it's so disgusting to me.

JI CHANG WOOK POV

Her scent is so strong to inhale it. It's like drug to me. I can chained her for forever too get her scent. I try to calm down myself by hugging her tightly, because I don't want to hurt her though

" SHE IS MINE CHERISH, MINE TO RUIN"