SURPRISE

"GUARD ATTENTION"

Ji chang get into the mansion and command his man to creat a line. Each and every guard leave the work they were doing and standing in attention mood.

"I get the information about his secret mansion in Canada...i want to know the location of it.. and get ready.....cause war gonna happen soon"

A firm smile appears on his lips. All the guard start working without thinking twice. Actually they also become happy to get the information...ji chang get into his room and start getting ready. He wear a bulletproof jacket then over that a thin silk white shirt and then coat. Take his first silent gun on his back waist and one normal gun in his ankle. The guard also getting ready...they take arms... guns....sword...every fighting equipment. Cause they know lee jong suk is powerful and his guards also deadly. One pan knock his door and commanded to get inside.

"Sir this is the information of two pansion...on is in OTTAWA and another is in Toronto."

"Ok!!! Get ready....i hope you can break their security system by hacking"
"Ofcourse sir"

Every guard get ready and het out from mansion and waiting for the main character of the war.

Ji chang last time look at y/n's picture and say:
"I'm coming doll"

He get out from the mansion and get into the car...behind his car there are 40 more car following. They reach the airport and get into the jet. Ji chang cant stop thinking of y/n the more he he remembers her everything the more he become anger. So calm down himself, he get up from sit and take a drink and blow a cigarette.

AFTER COUPLE OF HOURS
They reach Canada. Due to high security they didn't get to know the exact mansion he hide y/n. So they first hit the Toronto mansion.

They all reach the mansion by car

They all reach the mansion by car. Ji chang share the car with his hacker where he check all point in house. There are 60 guard towering the mansion so they start planing.
Ji chang start talking in headphones.

JI CHANG WOOK: Attention guard! There are 5 guard at first entrance then.....so carefully execute the work. Or else you know what will happen.

GUARDS: yes sir.

The car stop at the point and a group of guards sneak into the entrance while killing the guards with snipper gun...ji chang wook get into the mansion from other side. Unfortunately he sneak in front of a guard but do he care?!! No...he cut his throat and continue his mission. The hacker continuously giving directions to every guard and ji chang wook and also try to break the security system. After the silent war ji chang wook and his guard get success to enter the house. But unfortunately there are no one.

GUARD: sir there is no one. We should move out.
JI CHANG WOOK: no... lets go to his office.

They reach at his office where they can see a big locker...ji Chang take a look and try to open it. There is a round lock which had some number.

"Sir we need a number to open it."
"Yes...check here if you find any passwords"
"Ye sir"
They start finding but can't.
"Sir there is no number or password anything"
"Ok let me think."

JI CHANG WOOK POV
What can be it?!! He always use the typical numbers. And he like the number 3... he told me that he change his number of something but idk if its for it. He have 3 in his birth but he will never make it that easy.

He start thinking deeply then suddenly start twisting it.

Ok so we have 10 blank spaces... so it can be...

"3400022177"

The 3 is for his lucky number..the 4 is for his mansion number...000 is for the location number...first 2 for his mother birthdate...2nd 2 is how many mansion he have in Canada....and last 177 is the first digits of rate of the deal he wanna make with me.

A "clich" sound make the door open. He smile and open the door to see and see the important documents of all deals where he find them corrupted. Cause with that he can do many illegal dangerous things. Ji chang wook is not innocent but he dont let anyone become the most dangerous than him so he take that papers and get out from the mansion. Some guards are get injured but they are fine...now they heading the main mansion where y/n is living.

AFTER A WHILE
They reach the another mansion and like the first way they sneak into the mansion. First half cover up the second group of guards to protect them. More over 90 guards get success to kill all the guards. Ji chang wook already sneak into the mansion. He have no fear in him so he sit on the sofa and start screaming.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!!"

Lee jong suk get out feom the room and come down stairs to see.. he get shocked a lil but then smirk and say...

"Hey ji chang wook!!! How are you? Do you wanna eat something?"

"No thanks...where is my y/n"
"Why?!!"
"Cause she is my wife and i love her...and you have no right to touch her"

"Touch her!!! Huh I already have melodious night with her"

Ji chang wook become shocked also all guard look at each other. He make a fist... the mix feeling he start feel like y/n can't do that. She os not like that. His heart start paining. Breathe become heavy.

"Do you wanna see her?!!"

He call his guard to take her downstairs.

The guards take her downstairs but the appearance make ji chang wook shock.

"Y/n"