FRIEND

Mornings,

Ahn-hyo- seop pov

(I see many woman...I sit with them...have sex with them all...but I never get attracted by any of them the way I attracted by her... but that day her soul first touch my heart then her body make me turn on. I know she is childish. and I'd like to be friends with her. Her innocent eyes cage me. I surrender myself to her already.)

(He develop his thoughts while sipping the hot coffee standing in the balcony. the chill wind tingling his hair and remove the steam of the coffee. All of his thought make him scratch a wild devilish smile on his fade pink lips. His eyes started visualizing the scenario of both of her and his own togather. The eternal happiness can be seen in his body language)

AHN-HYO-SEOP: j'arrive bébé.

(its already morning and you did all morning routine and lying on the bed while thinking about the yesterday thing. you generally have no work to do so it's so boring  for you. suddenly ji Chang wook come and hurriedly start dressing...you just looking at him with cool eyes with no questions. But then he start speaking)

JI CHANG WOOK: Hey babe....Good morning...okay look baby I've to go for a certain work so I'll come late. but pls take your meal on time. I'll call you. And don't try to runaway.

(he get his bag and then comes to you....hovering over you...the distance between you both is inches. He grab your waist and pulls you to him, inhale your scent, kiss your cheek and say)

JI CHANG WOOK: I'll come back soon. I love you...bye.

(his action is unpredictable. You were totally blank at that time that you can't even protest him. You can read him like he like to squeeze your chubby skin...he like to touch you. you get up and look at his disappear sight then exhale a deep breath and go to the kitchen for searching for food and you can see other maids are already preparing food so you just wait for them in the living room while watching cartoon on tv)

(But suddenly someone knock the main door and it's interrupt you...as you see that a maid go to the door and open it and call you)

Maid: Mam...someone wants to meet you.
Y/N: who??
( I go to the door and see...)
??: hii..do you remember me.

Y/N: MR. AHN HYO SEOP
HYO SEOP: wow...you have good memory. so may I....
Y/N: umm yeah sure!!
HYO SEOP: thanku..oh wait I've a gift for you.

oh wait I've a gift for you