"YOU HAVE TO"

YOU!! W-what are you doing here??
She start trembling badly.
Y/n pov
I can't process what should I do. Seeing his dark sharp eyes a chill ran down through my spine, I can't even move a bit...should I start crying or running...a raw fear and pain can feel in my heart that I can hear my heart beat. But at least I have to be strong. I make a fist and gather my courage and start speaking but......

JI CHANG WOOK: y/n didn't I warn you?...you think you can run away from me?! Huh!!! No y/n NO.

He comes to you and grab her neck with a pretty tight hand...not so hard as he know it can hurt you. And how he hurt his loved one.

JI CHANG WOOK: I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO   ANYWHERE!! Never...YOU WILL STAY WITH ME....BECAUSE. YOU. ARE. MINE. From your birth. You were MINE, you are MINE, you will be MINE. Understand baby??!!

He literally come closer like few inches away..

Y/n: what are you saying...LEAVE ME!! You psycho!!! I will never be yours... you can't make me yours by forcing me.

I start crying and now I'm badly scared of him. His every word has a strong obsession that is really new for me...how can a principal behave like that! This obsession thing is really scary...I just wanna runaway.

JI CHANG WOOK: Yes!! Yes I'm psycho...for you. You are the reason for my this condition. Your every thing makes me crazy for you..I-I can't stop thinking about you...you have to be mine... you have no choice baby!!

He start laughing in creepy way.