Finally Mine

MORNING
The alarm ringing in a same tone which make ji chang wook cursing the clock, he was drunk yesterday night in happiness. Though he wanted to spend the night with y/n but it couldn't possible. He couldn't even sleep in excitement but at the dawn he finally fallen asleep. Its 10:00 am so he get up with a bright smile...he want to meet y/n ASAP. So he fresh up and call park seo joon and start telling him what was happened that night...

PARK SEO JOON: what!! She just propose you?
"Yeah!!"
"Wow...but my sister deserves better"
"Never...she only deserve me. And I deserve her."
"Hahhhahah of course"

They both cut the call. Ji chang wook run to the room of y/n.
"Doll!! Where are you dear?!!"

Suddenly someone back hugging him...his heart beat get faster and a smile come back on his lips again. He turn around...but quickly the smile goes away cause its not y/n....its the doctor of y/n.

Doc: hey babe

Doc: hey babe...did you miss me?
Ji chang wook normalize his posture and face then answer..

JI CHANG WOOK: yeah baby...i really miss you.
Doc: uff that fucking y/n never let me be with you... yesterday i thought to spend a magical night with you but that little bitch stop me to went to you.
JI CHANG WOOK: yeah... she really came to my room last night. I also want to spend a restless night with you babe...

While conversation his hand start roaming around her body and he pull her shirt with finger. Its look like his old flirty dirty mind self coming back to take the pleasure. His eyes filled with lust and he take her into bridal style.
JI CHANG WOOK: lets go.
Doc: yes sir...

Both laugh and go to that room where he used to have fun with other girls. Meanwhile y/n was sleeping peacefully. They both get into the room and he throw her and himself in bed then she just about to kiss him but he smash a slap on her cheek and it become red. She become shocked and look at him.

Doc: what are you doin...
JI CHANG WOOK: what do you think huh... a slut like or a spy of lee Jong suk can kill me easily or make me hate my wife?!! Huh!! You fucking slut...HOW DO YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU GO AFTER YOU CURSE MY WIFE...

He punch her and get up then get out from the room to lock it. And command his body guard to look after her.. actually he knew that this chapter wouldn't end easily lee Jong suk will definitely try to trap ji chang wook in another way... he knew that lady is his spy thats why he hired her to catch her. Its all are normal for a deadly mafia like him. He straight get into the room where y/n is still sleeping...he wash his hands and then go to her peaceful sleepy body. He smile and start giving her soft kisses.

JI CHANG WOOK POV
How can i get over her... day by day she become more beautiful and day by day i drown into her love... get over her?!! Not possible in this life. I lay down beside her and pull her to me. She is heavy but its cute. Her simple chubby posture...normal look and a great soul is enough for me to die for her.

She start moaning slowly...he look at her and kiss her cheeks.

JI CHANG WOOK: Good morning baby. Get up. You have to eat breakfast.
Y/n: 5 min
"No 5 mins get up"

Both get up and go for the breakfast...they complete it and decided to take a walk so y/n get ready and ji chang wook was waiting for her to come. Finally she come with a smile and take his hand then start walking. While walking they both have some snacks and ice cream...and blessing of sweet moments with selfi. At last they go to the market and buy some groceries... then start a walk to home...like that they also start a walk together to restart their new life. They both start laughing together, crying together, start supporting and loving each other, sometimes they quarrel, sometimes they both feel care for each other.

Actually i think a life with simple walk, some funny moment, and a supportive loving partner is better than anything. If you get it...then the grocery shopping can be special time to spent with your loved one. Y/n totally accept ji chang wook as her husband and start a new life. Ji chang wook burn the spy alive and give back every single business paper to there owner and also start a New business legally. Its not possible for ji chang wook to left the mafia world completely but he is now barely get attached with it. At last he also get the love he actually need. Y/n now can meet her parents. They also accept their son in law. Ji chang wook also taking care of her parents. In one word he become the most gentle and good caring husband.

Author: So readers.... I hope you like my story..and i end it up here with a thanks. Thank you so much for being supportive and patient with me❤️❤️love you all😊😄What you learn from it... do comment 😇. And also take care of yourself and your loved one😊.
See you in the next story❤️😊