Laugh

Song: Beast

(You look behind and see it's park Seo Joon...then you give him seat to sit but don't answer him)

PARK SEO JOON: aishhh!!! I ask you something you lady.
Y/N: I'm fine.
PARK SEO JOON: don't you wanna join us?
Y/N: no... I don't like you all...you all are heartless

PARK SEO JOON: really!!
(She is bold..hmm I like that and her innocent eyes really attracting me now..her voice is so good that o wanna hear it... am I also start liking her? No problem...now I think I know the reason of ji chang wook being obsessed with her)

JI CHANG WOOK: hey Seo Joon let's go.
PARK SEO JOON: yeah let's go.

(He look at you for the last and then go away)

(You can feel some other mafias also looking at you and you don't like it so you get up and start going to the balcony)

JI CHANG WOOK: where are you going Doll??

(He ask you with a serious loud voice that echo in the big hall and he looking at you with the slight obsessive pupil)

Y/N: to the balcony.
JI CHANG WOOK: ohh ok you can go.

(Now every man and woman, and realize the obsession of ji Chang wook for y/n... by his voice and eyes.. but there a man who is constantly noticing her from a distance)

(You go to the balcony and have some fresh air and then staring out the night city it's so beautiful like your life was before you met him then you again starts crawling your phone, and suddenly a cat video pop up in your phone and you just start the video.you start laughing..... hearing your voice almost every man looking at you... ji Chang wook also didn't miss the sight... even he also smile..)

(When you laugh there is a man who was standing there in the corner and start approaching you)

??: hey Beauty!! Why are you laughing?
(Don't you know it's make me hard...don't you know it's raise my heart rate)

(You turn to him, and seeing a tall, fair skin, man with black suit without any T-shirt, standing in front of you, looking at you with cold, dark eyes)

Y/N: who are you?
(You ask him with your original voice and manner)

??: I'm Ahn Hyo Seop. I'm the biggest mafia of France .. what is your name?

 what is your name?

Y/N: umm...my name is y/n..

AHN HYO SEOP: good name... how old are you?

Y/N: I'm 19..

AHN HYO SEOP: your hair is really beautiful and long...
(he suddenly start touching your hair and sniff the scent)

(Seeing this ji Chang wook I start boiling in anger and jealousy, so he start calling you loudly & also park Seo Joon feel pretty jealous to see you with a AHN HYO SEOP)

JI CHANG WOOK: DOLL COME HERE RIGHT NOW.

(he order you to go to him, as his voice is clearly sound like obsessed man....he also get up from the pool and wait for you to come. after you reach him he hold your wrist tightly and go away without thinking of the others...)

PARK SEO JOON: AHN...what the hell you wanted to did....do you even imagine what can be the result of yours actions?
(Though he is also jealous of him and ji Chang wook but also he warned him to stay away)

AHN HYO SEOP: this girl is interesting...I like her
(he give a victory smile with dark gaze...seeing his gesture park seo joon surly can predict the future...)

AFTER GETTING BACK HOME

(JI chang wook takes you to yours room and lock the door then turn to you as you are already nervous & scared also start sobbing, backing up)

JI CHANG WOOK: WHY WERE YOU TALKING WITH HIM??...Are you interested in him?

Y/N: I...I didn't talk to him by my self...h-he come t-to me a..and start asking q-uestion.

JI CHNAG WOOK POV

(I can't go against her as I also knew that she is telling me the truth....and her tears make me soft...melt my heart that I couldn't scold her as she is still child. I go to her and hug her tightly)

"Shh!!!shhh!!! don't cry...ok I'm sorry to raise my voice. I trust your words...I didn't meant to scared you. I love you...look I can't resist any boy or man who talk to you or look at you. only I have the right to see you, touch you, talk to you, laugh with you....I have no problem to kill them all brutally though they are my old friend because my first priority is only you. You are only MINE."

Y/N POV

(TODAY I was totally in dilemma...first of all he took me to the shit party...then some girls got me so bad...then when I start chilling the shit guy came and Jonathan take me home...and now he is angry on me because of the conversation....does it make any sense? don't I have any right on myself?....he just make fun of me among all those people)

Y/N: you slept with sluts every single day?

(the last word make him shiver in fear for the first time in whole life...because he know now he have to face the reality...now he have to give answer to love of his life. He knew that it will come but didn't imagine that fast...he start feeling utterly ashamed for himself and sad for her...it's like he cheated on her though she was not in his life then, he started feeling like he actually don't deserve her...she deserve someone pure, better man than me but he also knows that it'll not gonna happen in this life time....now at least he can't make eye contact with her. and he is totally ready to take the charge of the reaction and poison word..the punishment she will give)