Reveal

JI CHANG WOOK POV
I hear a door knock and I know who is this... a unknowable smile forming on my lips and I look at the door
Ji Chang wook: come in!!
And after that she enter... her presence make me crazy over her... I just wanna make her mine. She really look like an angel. He stand up from the chair while hands are in pocket and go close to her.

Y/n: s-sir why do you call me here?Ji Chang wook: to give you Warning to not to be with that jack guy

Ji Chang wook: to give you Warning to not to be with that jack guy.
Y/n: but sir he is a good student... he always help me to study and everything.
Ji Chang wook: if you want help then our teacher and I'm here.
She need another guy to help her...huh but she don't know I'm the one who only allow to help...but now she make me crazy to touch her... she really smells sweet...her eyes make me hypnotize..
Y/n: but sir why I can't be friend with him..it's against the rule...every student have freedom to choose anyone to be with.
What he think of himself...I can be the friend with who ever I want. He can't rule me like that.
He cleanched his jaw and make a fist. Then go closer to you like only few inches are away from kiss.
Ji Chang wook: What you say! Say one more time..
Y/n: s-sir what are you doing?
Is he gone mad... I don't feel good.. I have to get out from this room. She turn and start walking.
He grab her waist from back and pull her to him.
Ji Chang wook: where you think you're going? Huum!! Am I tell you to go?
He tight his grip..
Y/n : what are you doing?? Leave me or I'll scream..
I start struggling under his tight grip...
Ji Chang wook: hahahah!! U wanna scream? Okay scream... this room is sound proof...and why are you so cute... u look beautiful while struggling...
Y/n: please leave me...
Tears start rolling down... don't know what to do... can't process what to say... I can feel his buff warm body attached with me which is so new to me and disgusting also...
Ji Chang wook: oh baby!! Don't cry.. I'm here....
I can't control myself anymore that I tight my grip again and start smelling her.. he drown his face in her neck crook and smelling
She start crying... and struggling.. but her struggle is nothing in front of him...
Ji Chang wook: listen carefully darlin... from now on you are mine... actually you are MINE FROM BIRTH.... So everything of you... every inch of you is MINE... only I'll be the man in your life... u are not allow to talk... sit.. be with any boy.... If you dare to do then I'll not gonna have any Marcy on him..
He start giving kiss on her bare pure skin of neck...while giving kiss he start moaning... it really make her fell on her knees... this kiss, this moan, this touch is totally new to her...
Y/n: don't touch me...
I struggle and get out from his grip. I don't know what to say... he is a venom in a human body...
Ji Chang wook: what happen baby? Try to be normal with my touch... u know how much I'm diying to touch you? How much I love you? Y/n I love you... I love you the most... I can't live without you... I want you... I need you... please be mine..
y/n: what are you talking? Are you gone mad? He behave creepy..
Ji Chang wook: yes... yes I'm mad.. I'm crazy but only for you... I can kill everyone for you... I can kill myself for you... my madness has no boundaries... I just want you y/n. Please be MINE!!!
He just split all word with a high tone and clearly feel his madness in his voice and eyes and actions. It's scared me... I just wanna get out from here...
Y/n: please let me go... find yourself a new girl but pls don't come to me
Ji Chang wook: NO...no way....IM ONLY YOURS AND YOU ARE ONLY MINE... MINE...MINE...
I'm giving you 2 days to think about it... and I don't wanna hear NO... okay!!
He again start being polite... and smile to her and go back to his chair.
Y/n: what!!!
He is really mad.. psycho.. like he change his expression from aggressive to happy... how? He is dangerous... I have to run away....I turn around and start walking away
Ji Chang wook: I can find you in a damn second.. so don't think of hiding from me.
I last time look at him and get out from the room then collage...
————————————————————————————————
HEYY!! How are you... finally my exams are finished ✅💟💟 from now I can write...😘😘😘 comment and like 👍💟💟💜 I'll see you in the next interesting part 👋😇😇