WITH HIM

In the car ji Chang wook tightly hold her in his embrace where she is just trying to get out from there while crying. Though she is tiny for him but her cry nervous him.

JI CHANG WOOK: Guard..give me the injection
Y/n: what!! No no please...

But he inject her which makes her unconscious. Slowly slowly the car atmosphere get calm and her chubby body lying on his arms and he again hug her tightly while inhaling her scent.

AFTER 1 HOUR
He takes her in his main territory. Where he come for one or two times. Because this place is fully unknown for every under world mafia & his all enemy. This place is totally secret. He takes her out from the car & pick her in a bridal style then start going to the mansion with a victory walk.

THIS IS THE MANSION

JI CHANG WOOK: As everyone is here

JI CHANG WOOK: As everyone is here..I introduce you all this is my wife. She will be the queen of this mansion from now on. You all have to obey her too but if she requests you to let her go outside and anyone let her then he/she will face the consequences. I want you all to take care of her. She is the most precious person to me and you all know I will not gonna fucking regret to kill you all if anything happen to her.

He then straight go to his master bedroom. Everyone is just shiver in fear by his dark deep threatening voice. Everyone know what will happen if they disobey or fail to protect his queen.

JI CHANG WOOK POV

I enter my bedroom and softly put her heavy chubby body on my XL bed and cover her with blanket.

Then sit beside her and start admiring her overall appearance. She is the most adorable & precious one to me. She is unique and she is belong to me...yes ONLY ME. She is literally bubbly girl that I've never seen before her in my life. I know she love herself most and I also love her the most but now she even not her, she is only MINE forever and ever. I wanna touch her so bad, wanna kiss her so hard, wanna love her so deeply, wanna ruin her from core, wanna cherish her through the root of her soul. Wanna detach her from the outer world, wanna attach her with my body..soul. Every single thing I have in my life I wanna share with her.