The untold part

"IF YOU ARE THE BODY THEN IM THE SHADOW."

During the entire week or you can say the process,there is also another person who start becoming obsessed. I know... you will think of AHN HYO SEOP but actually its not. Yes!! He is a mafia but there is a more powerful man is sitting on the top and the main protagonist or the fugleman is.....
MORNING
Ahn hyo seop: sir this is the paper of the property and this is the paper of ms. Y/n.

He come to his boss who is sitting on the sofa in a royal pose with cigarette in his mouth... tilt his head while inspecting the envelope of the papers.

 tilt his head while inspecting the envelope of the papers

??: ok you can go.
Ahn hyo seop bow and get out from the room and close the door.

??: ahhh!!! How love?!! How can you be so rude to me...here I'm thinking about you all day and night. What you did to me?....

He drop his head on the wall of the sofa with close eye. The smoke of the cigarette covering his fair diamond shape face and get vanish in air. But after some time he slowly open his eyes.

??: but now its my time. No one can stop me to have you in my arms, in my embrace.

He start smiling of thinking about her face, Her childish manner.

Again he close his eye and call a guard with his lung force. His voice sound hitting the walls.

??: KAAAIIIII!!!!!

(Kai is the most trusted and well payed guard of his territory.)
The owner of the name enter the room with trembling step...

Kai: yes sir!!

He bow him.

??: get our mens ready...we going to pick her up.

A victory smile appear on his pink lips... not only that kai also seem excited to get the order.

Kai: sure sir.

He bow and get out from the room. The whole room again become silent but suddenly he start whistling.

??: huuu!hu! Ahhh!!!! Im coming baby.