Chapter Ten

After a while, Jeremy pulled away and looked down at Kenzi. "Can we uh, move, to the bed?" he said tentatively.
"Yes please," she said, her cheeks flushing. He stood up and before she could move he lifted her off the couch and carried her the few steps to the bed, laying her gently in the middle and taking off her shoes. Crawling up the bed, his eyes locked on hers, he lifted her shirt over her head, showing a red lace bra underneath. He removed his own shirt and lay down on his side next to her, pulling her toward him, exploring her bare skin with his soft hands. She was so sensitive, squirming and writhing and shivering under his touch, and he took his time, kissing down her neck and shoulders, trailing his lips between her breasts. A tiny moan escaped her and she arched her back, he reached around and unclasped her bra, removing it slowly and gently from her shoulders and discarding it with her shirt. Kenzi felt exposed, it had been a long time since anyone had really paid any attention to her naked body, and her instinct was to wrap her arms around herself.
"Are you cold?" Jeremy asked.
"No."
"Hiding?"
"A little," she smiled shyly.
"Baby you don't need to hide anything. You have an amazing body."
"I know. But having someone, you know, this... close."
"Do you want me to stop?"
"God no," she said, pulling his mouth back to hers. He pulled the covers up over them.
"Better?" Kenzi nodded and he trailed kisses down her chest to her breast, kissing around her breast in a spiral, sucking her nipple gently between his teeth. She arched her back and gasped, putting a hand on his chest and feeling over his muscles down to his abdomen, the other tangling in his short brown hair.
Jeremy took his time, kissing and teasing from her mouth to her navel with his lips, his teeth, his tongue and his hands. She responded to his every touch, writhing and moaning as though she had never been touched like this before.
Kenzi hadn't ever been touched like this before. Never. And she had never wanted anyone like she wanted Jeremy right now. Every touch was like electricity jolting through her, giving her shivers and goosebumps, and she could feel her entrance was wet and ready for him. She stroked down his chest, rolling his nipple under her thumb, and unzipped his jeans, tugging them down and off and freeing his erection. She almost gasped and began to stroke him gently. Slowly, teasingly, the opposite of what she would normally do. He kissed her mouth hard and groaned in to her mouth, removing her jeans and making her feel exposed all over again. He ran his hands over her toned thighs and under her butt, pulling her toward him while she stroked his erection and he sucked her nipple. He watched her face while he ran a hand gently between her legs, so light he almost wasn't touching her. He pushed them apart slightly and probed further with two fingers, trailing over her softness and making her gasp loudly. His thumb found her clit, circling it slowly while he slid two fingers inside her. She arched her hips up toward him and stroked him a little harder, kissing his neck.
After only a few minutes, stroking hard on her gspot, she felt tension building inside her. Good tension. She moved her hips against his hand and he increased his pace and pressure, and Kenzi felt like she might explode. Jeremy could feel her breathing heavily against his neck, and he brought his mouth to hers, kissing her hungrily as he pressed on her clit, pushing her over the edge. Waves of ecstasy washed over her, and he continued sliding his fingers gently in and out of her until she caught her breath, pulling his face back from hers to look at her beautiful sparkling eyes and flushed cheeks.
She grabbed his waist and pulled him on top of her, wanting to feel his shaft inside her. He teased her slowly at first with the tip, only sliding his whole length inside when she tugged on his hips. Feeling him deep inside her she moaned loudly, and he paused for a moment to look in to her eyes.
"Do I need to-" Kenzi shook her head and he didn't wait for an explanation, thrusting in to her while biting gently on her nipple. She reached up and stroked his chest and neck with her fingertips, dragging her nails lightly over his smooth skin. He slowed his pace until he could feel her beginning to tighten around him, wanting to savour every moment he had with her. When she arched up to him and began to moan he thrust more quickly and deeply, hitting her spot with every stroke and making her convulse around him. Feeling her soft walls clench around him sent him over the edge, exploding inside her and collapsing down on top of her, taking his weight on his elbows.
He rolled off after a moment and pulled her in to him, laying her head on his chest. A minute later she turned away from him, putting her back to him.
"Kenzi? Are you ok?"
"Yeah," she said softly. He heard her sniff and propped himself on one elbow so he could see her face, pulling her waist back in to him.
"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"
She laughed softly. "No, you didn't. Quite the opposite actually."
"Come back to me," he said gently, and she rolled back in to his arms, burying her face in his chest. "No one's ever done that to you before."
"No," she sniffed and he could feel her tears on his chest. He held her tight to him, feeling her tiny warm body in his arms.
"I'm sorry, Kenzi. You deserve better. So much better."
"Don't apologise, Jeremy. That was... incredible. I had no idea." she laughed.
"Oh, baby, I have so much to show you." he kissed the top of her head, stroking down her spine with his fingertips.