~

"Sage! Wilson, wake the hell up, dammit!" A hand smacks my cheek several times, but my eyes struggle to come to reality. My head felt as if bricks were weighing it down, and my limbs felt lethargic.

The sound of groans and mumbles suddenly makes my eyes flicker open, my fight or flight response kicking in. I see Daryl hovering over me, with a piece of his shirt in his mouth. His head was bleeding, but I presume I took the harder fall. I look down at my torso, seeing his hands applying a heavy pressure as blood squirts out like a fountain.

"Oh, shit!" I close my eyes in pain as the stinging and burning sensation reverberates through my body.

"We need to get the hell out of here- now! We aren't far." His hand snakes around my waist, pulling me up and towards him. I groan in pain, and as I look down the blood is pooling more and more. "Gotta keep the arrow in. If we take it out it could make you bleed out."

I nod as I take heavy breaths, holding onto Daryl as I hoist myself up slowly. The world was spinning, and the walkers were nearing towards us from the tree line and the mud. Daryl leads us towards the left, taking the back way out of the ditch instead of climbing up the hill.

I limp with each step, the right side of my body burning with pain and ache. Daryl continued to hold pressure on the site, propping me up from falling over.

As we limped our way through the woods, we eventually found ourselves in the familiar clearing of the farm.

"Hey!" Daryl yells as he waves his arm up in the air. "We need help, now!"

I feel my body collapse, my legs unable to withstand any more pain. His arm was supporting my back as he tried to prop me up.

"Come on, Wilson you gotta get up- hey!" He screams even louder, and in the distance I saw people finally noticing us. My vision was going in and out, almost sure I hit my head on the way down as well.

"I can't, Daryl." I cough, blood spattering onto his shirt and onto my hand. "Shit," I whisper.

"It fucking hit something major-"

A gunshot sounds, Daryl immediately ducking and dragging me by my arms. "We aren't walkers!" Daryl yells, my back sliding against the hard dirt and grass.

It was within moments, I could no longer keep my consciousness. As everything went black, all I could feel was the ache, pain, and the blood coming from my mouth.