~

"Let me go you pigs!"

"Shut up! A harsh cold slap meets my left cheek, my face swinging to the side.

"Leave the girl alone, she didn't do anything!" The dark woman demands.

I look to her, spitting blood out onto the ground. I look up to Merle, who smirks as he shakes his head.

"What don't you get about following orders, perrito?" He looks back to his Mexican friend, laughing.

"Well if I'm a dog that makes you a mut. If I could I'd also piss on you. Maybe I'll piss on your grave, too." I retort. Merle raises his hand again, his jaw grinding. I close my eyes when all of a sudden someone bursts into the room.

"Stop!" A light male voice exclaims. I open my eyes and see the doctor guy with the round glasses- Milton, I think. "She has three broken ribs, a bullet hole fracture in her ankle, and a fractured cheek bone. She's had enough I think, and the Governor would probably want her in one piece." The guy stammers over his confidence, but then comes over to me with a clipboard and a first aid kit.

"What're you gonna do, huh?" I laugh as I spit out another puddle of blood. "Doctor me up just so these fuckers can rip off the bandaid?" I look to Merle and glare, as he stands in the corner of the room with his hand in his pocket. A part of me wanted to say I had help on the way, but the least I was not going to do was prepare their ass for what rage they're about to meet.

I look over to Michonne as Milton kneels down to look at my shot ankle.

"So how do you know her?" I look the woman up and down. She was pretty, mysterious, and she had a black sheep vibe to her. I could immediately tell she was the type to keep to herself and refused to open up to others. But what can I blame her for? This world was a fucked up place.

"I've..." she looks over to Merle and his henchman, then shakes her head. "Let's just say it's been a couple of weeks." I look over to the men and realize too much can't be said. I nod in response, looking up at the ceiling. My head pounded with pressure, and I felt as if I was on the verge of passing out.

The way Daryl screamed in the background reverberated through the back of my mind. The unmet rage of a redneck- something I haven't seen yet, and once he realizes his brother was behind some of it.. I'm not sure what I'd see.

"Hello, hello.." a familiar man walks in, except he now has an eyepatch over his right eye.

"Digging the new look, Matey." I sarcastically say with a smirk.

He glares as he looks to Michonne, swinging a knife around his finger.

"You did this?" I scoff with a laugh. "Wow, she did an amazing job if you ask me."

He lurches forward, digging the knife into the wooden arm rest inches away from my hand.

"Keep going girl, I'll make sure you'll die nice and slow." I see a pulse emerge from the top of his head, the raw area around his eyepatch pulsing.

"What did you do, Governor? To brainwash my friend."

He smirks, looking out the doorway. I see Andrea leaning against the concrete wall, her arms crossed as she looks at the ground.

"It's called.. love at first sight. Ever believe in that?" He asks tilting his head.

"Not when the man is a self conceited asshole," I murmur.

He walks over to the woman, but his demeanor was calm. The calm before the storm, they say.

"And you," he puts the knife below the woman's chin, looking down on her. "I thought I told you never to come back here again," he grinds.

"You took my dignity," the woman snaps.

The Governor pounds his fist against the wall behind us, and starts to yell. "You took my fucking family!"

"They were dead," the woman says lowly.

"They weren't to me," he laughs as his rubs his chin, turning his back to us. He shakes a finger in the air, looking up. "You know what?" He turns around, walking towards me with a predatory look in his eyes.

"Maybe you can learn a lesson yourself," he looks down at the ground and kicks Milton out of the way. I swallow hard as I watch his fingers tarde their way up my thigh, grabbing it with force. I feel my skin turn to acid and my brain attempt to relive the feeling of helplessness. His fingers travel up more, and my body immediately tenses up. "Boys, help me with her." He cuts my restraints loose, and I attempt to try and release myself before I had three grown men restraining me.

I violently swing my arms, and kick out my leg into the Governor's stomach. "Leave me the fuck alone!" I kick again, then try to get up and run. But without further ado, I was immediately grabbed from behind and held against a tall firm body.

"Let's go, bitch." I look to the woman and mouth to her. '"We have help on the way,"

The woman nods, tears welling in her eyes. What in the hell did he do to her?

Next thing I knew, I was shoved out of the door and into the dimly lit hallway. I eye Andrea I walk down, trying to give her the glare of a lifetime.

"You're a bitch! You know that?!" I scream.

I struggle against the restraining arms, feeling my fight it flight mode meter building up. I wasn't sure what was coming; but it wasn't good.