2

the sound of the airport speakers jolted hongjoong awake,
"flight 1117 is boarding now, please make your way to the gates. i repeat-"

'that was fast.. okay the gates are... this way i think.'
hongjoong was lost in thought, speed walking to where he needed to be. he pondered on calling wooyoung, but he didnt get to decide because his phone started to go off with a facetime call.
"... facetime? really..?"

he picked up, smiling at the boy on the other end.
"hi! im about to board my plane."

"ohmygod really?? hongjoong im so excited. i cant wait to see you im literally going to cry. its been so long, i hope you know im gonna hug you and not let go."

he chuckled, finding his friends happiness adorable.

"give me one second, im climbing up stairs and i dont wanna trip and die. ill also need to hang up when the plane takes off, but i can text when im on the plane! and luckily jet lag shouldnt be too bad."

"okayokayokay! you dont need to text, you should get some sleep in. and just hang up now, i need to make sure my... our! room is tidy."

hongjoong smiled and shook his head, then he hung up.

he climbed the stairs and made his way to his seat.

(i really dont want to write about his plane ride so please enjoy this silly lil guy as filler instead)

the end very short chapter cuz i didnt wanna drag it out and if i continued it it would look weird