13

just a reminder that i in no way think i am good at writing, i know this is really weirdly structured and everything is moving too fast but im genuinely just writing this because theyre adorable and i see a lack of cute seongjoong stories on here 💔

-

"hm, ive never actually seen a korean mall. cool! pretty similar to just.. any other mall, but the korean writing looks cool on it." seonghwa smiled, humming in response. the duo entered the mall, heading straight for the first store they saw, converse. "such an expensive shop..." hongjoong whispered to himself.

"get anything you want, we'll get at least one thing from each store. within reason, of course."

hongjoong looked around at the shoes, there was all different colours. he was eyeing a pair of star-hikes, but he thought they were definitely too expensive. he ended up deciding on just all black high tops. "is that it?" seonghwa questioned, "i thought youd pick the.. nevermind, go find another store and ill find you. your blue hair is quite identifiable." he teased slightly.

hongjoong left, mocking seonghwa as he walked out.

"your total is $240, sir!" the cashier beamed, handing him his bags. "card, please.", he spoke with a smile on his face.

"hey! sorry i took so long." hongjoong told him it was okay, then looked at the bag. "oh, did you buy yourself a pair? what ones?" seonghwa thought for a moment. "just black ones with the white soles. nothing special." hongjoong was satisfied with this answer, he walked into the clothing store with a smile on his face.

hongjoong was interested in creating clothes, he loved designing things. his college course was fashion design. all of the clothes in the store that didnt have patterns were like a blank canvas to him. "ill just get a couple plain black shirts." seonghwa looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "hey, get something else. im not just buying you tw-.. a pair of shoes and some shirts in the clothes department. come on, buy something cute. ill help you pick, go sit in a changing room."

"but you barel-"

"yah."

"dont cut me o-"

"go."

hongjoong rolled his eyes in playful annoyance and went to a changing room.

"you two are so cute. how long have you been going out for?" an older woman asked, she worked there. "ah.. we arent-" he pondered for a moment.

"only a week."

"i can tell youll make it far. you have such a pure vibe with him." she bowed, then informed him that her shift was over. "my coworker will take over for me." and she was gone.

im on holiday rn in another state so maybe no updates for the week, sorry :( if i can, i'll try and get some out though!