26

seonghwa didnt know exactly when he had spaced out, it must have been somewhere between ordering and actually receiving their drinks, but he knew that he must have. he definitely wouldve noticed the sight he saw when he snapped back to reality if he hadnt have been spaced out. hongjoong had a dot of whipped cream on his nose and the brightest smile seonghwa had ever seen plastered across his face while wooyoung sneakily took a photo. when seonghwas eyes landed on hongjoong, he felt like the luckiest man alive. who else would get to see the sparkle of joy in hongjoongs eyes as he laughed at himself in the photo wooyoung had taken? apart everyone else in the cafe, of course.

it was at this moment he knew he couldnt risk losing his chance with hongjoong. he would be a fool if he let the opportunity pass. someone so cute would surely get flirted with left and right the moment he was properly known around campus.

and so, he did what he could to go the extra mile with him. he opened the door for him on the way out of the cafe and on the way into the dorm, which earned him a couple knowing looks from wooyoung and san, to which he only responded with an eye roll.

hongjoong didnt know why he was receiving this treatment from seonghwa, but he wasnt complaining at all, because he really loved the way his eyes felt on him.

-

short chapter to remind u guys that im alive nd well idkidk im probably gonna start the next chapter on some actually exciting scene idk