15

im . half alive
also im not happy w this book at all but ^^ im gen addicted to social media and the votes and comments make me feel euphoric !! call me weird 4 that but i already know it is !!

"so ill give you all the stuff i just bought on christmas, i might try and buy you a couple other things too." seonghwa calmly stated as he turned the engine on. "you didnt have to. i.. you barely know me."

'you barely know me'. the words replayed in seonghwas head. right, you only met him yesterday, but hes just so sweet.. and cute...

"we're friends now, no?" seonghwa raised an eyebrow, smiling softly at the shorter male. hongjoong only nodded and shrugged, too tired to argue.

"once we get back, i have to go to work. i only work at the cafe though, so if you wanted to you could sit at a table until my shifts over! only if you want."

coffee, coffee sounded like heaven to hongjoong right now. "can i borrow like.. $10?" seonghwa was shocked at the suddenness of the question, but he nodded and smiled. "only if you come and wait for me to finish my shift though~" he teased, looking at the other male.

'how dumb are you....'

he responded as if he was annoyed by it, but in reality, his plan was always to go the moment he offered, "yeah sure.".

"okay! wait in the car, i have to get into my uniform." hongjoong was confused, 'uniform for a cafe?'

"yeah, just all black clothing, heh-"

"i.. meant to say that in my head, but that makes sense."

seonghwa rushed inside, hongjoong just picked up his phone, he texted wooyoung who had been asking where he was.

-

Woo 😾👎
where . are . you . ? .

Joong 🫶
with seonghwa, why?

Woo 😾👎
miss u ☹️☹️ why didnt u tell me earlier !!!!!

Joong 🫶
ill be there later dumbass, i didnt think youd care that much :^

Woo 😾👎
i
i cannot believe you
HOW COULD U BETRYA ME LIKEHTIS
whatever !! go hang out with seonghwa 😒😒 mr 'hes so annoying i hate him'
jk ly have fun talk to u later DONT REPLY TO ME SAN IS HERE 😋

-

hongjoong sighed, wooyoung was a lot to deal with sometimes. he shook his head and looked up to see if seonghwa was done yet, he was. and he looked hot. the all black clothing accentuated his waist and his....
personality.. he was pulled out of his trance by the car door slamming shut, and seonghwa apologising for how long he took. "okay! lets get going." before they started driving, seonghwa shoved a $10 bill into hongjoongs hands, giggling.

"yeah- mhm." hongjoong had to physically restrain himself from looking at seonghwa now. he had his hand on his chin and he was looking out the window. seonghwa seemed to notice, he put his hand on hongjoongs thigh, just in a friendly way of course, and asked, "are you okay?". yes hongjoong just met seonghwa, yes seonghwa clearly knew no boundaries, yes seonghwa was super fucking hot, and yes, hongjoong was a bright shade of red.

"im okay- yeah.. im okay! im fine. tired. thats it, im just tired." seonghwa clearly didnt buy into this, but he decided not to push it. he left his hand resting on hongjoongs thigh, occasionally squeezing and rubbing it a little when he was singing along to the music, completely out of habit. he had no idea what effect this had on the flustered male next to him.

the drive was filled with seonghwa trying to 'cheer hongjoong up' by singing, and hongjoong slightly chuckling and trying to act like he wasnt slowly dying because of what seonghwa was doing. hongjoong had never been happier to get out of a car, as much as he loved the previous car ride with seonghwa, he couldnt handle one minute more of his cluelessness. "okay, just sit at this table here. its the closest to where ill be."

hongjoong nodded, and seonghwa began to walk to his register, when hongjoong stopped him, "wait- so are you guys open right now?" this earned a smile and nod from seonghwa.

"okay, could i get a coffee? as long as it has milk i dont care what type. and a blueberry muffin?" he handed seonghwa the $10 from earlier, tilting his head. seonghwa chuckled and took the note, giving him $3 change, "youre such an idiot.", he joked.

he quickly made up a coffee for hongjoong, writing his name as 'hongjoongie ❤️' on the cup.

"order for the super tiny guy with blue hair?"

the bell for the door rang,

"ew!! flirting right infront of my fucking salad. crying emoji."

hongjoong knew that voice, "wooyoung?? hi!" he went over to hug the male, and got basically suffocated by him. "okay- i need to get my- thingies- and.. did you just say-"

"crying emoji out loud? yeah. i did." wooyoung flashed a smile at him, 'such an idiot.' hongjoong thought.

cliche? yes. but like,,,,, cafe worker seonghwa 🫶