17

i feel bad cuz last chap was so short 😭 just take it as a filler
if u have any seongjoong fic recommendations pls send em my way

-

back at the dorms

"yeah, and then seonghwa was all like- 'im not even scared of rollercoasters' AND GUESS WHAT? HE SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE BABY."
wooyoung laughed loudly as he spoke, and hongjoong started chuckling as well, everybody was slightly tipsy, but it was nothing heavy. hongjoong was taking it as a chance to get better with alcohol. the group were sharing funny stories about their past with hongjoong, since he literally knew nothing.

"well, did you tell him about that time you LITERALLY crashed your car?"

wooyoung looked at hongjoong and smiled, his expression saying 'haha sorry dont kill me pls. love u.',
"i think i forgot..! haha- what a funny story that is in the past now..!"

"YAH- I LET YOU DRIVE ME ALL THE WAY FROM THE AIRPORT-"

san and mingi started laughing their asses off, they slapped the ground and whatever poor soul (yunho and yeosang) that was next to them in hysteria. hongjoong started laughing too, looking at wooyoung with an offended look. now even seonghwa was starting to chuckle, but his eyes were only on hongjoong, the way his blue hair complimented his features, how his eyes turned into crescent moons when he laughed, god- he was whipped for someone he literally met a couple days ago.

he was snapped out of his trance by hongjoong yelling, and he refocused his eyes to see wooyoung holding hongjoong down on the ground while laughing and yelling about how if he shuts up he'll let him get up. hongjoong kicked at wooyoung to no avail, and after that failure he gave in.
"fine ill shut up-"
he spoke in between gasps for air, running out of breath from laughing at wooyoungs antics. the rest of the people in the room were laughing harder, mingi yelling something about how 'he's literally gonna piss himself' and making yunho laugh even harder. seonghwa felt his chuckle turn into a laugh when hongjoong slapped wooyoung as he crawled away, making wooyoung literally collapse in laughter.

seonghwa was right back to staring at hongjoong, he loved the way his lips curved into a smile, he adored his cute little nose, and he found his piercings super cool. what he failed to notice in his staring was hongjoong turning to look at him, and immediately going red upon seeing his eyes already on him. seonghwa had never seen someone whip their head back into position so fast, or go so red for that matter.

jongho suddenly spoke, breaking the silence of everyone regaining their composure, "oh- i almost forgot to tell you guys! me and yeosang have something to say,"

yeosang turned almost as red as hongjoong just did, making seonghwa chuckle at the thought. jongho then continued speaking, "we've been dating for a while, and we've decided to make things official. im telling you this with his complete consent, hes just shy.. so cute, right?" everyone but hongjoong cheered for them, happy they finally decided to make moves, albeit apparently a while ago. hongjoong didnt react like them because obviously he didnt know them as well, but he couldnt help the giant smile that formed on his face when he saw how happy everyone else was, he loved seeing his friends happy.

friends? he knew he was friends with wooyoung, and seonghwa now, but was he considered a friend to the other six? he hoped so. seonghwa seemed to notice the slight confusion in his face, so he scooted a tiny bit closer to hongjoong and smiled as he saw hongjoong subconciously do the same. seonghwa put his hand on top of hongjoongs and stroked it with his thumb, hoping to ease whatever he was confused about.

hongjoong was definitely distracted now, he smiled at seonghwa and then looked back at the group, who were now discussing how the family tree would look if they were a family.

"wooyoungs definitely our mother!"

"yunho- no! hes so immature.. i think mingi can be our mother!"

"then whos the dad?"

"..you-"

san glanced at seonghwa and hongjoong, then his face lit up.

"how about seonghwa-hyung can be our mum!"

seonghwa started laughing for what felt like the billionth time that night, and he watched as wooyoung started to speak.

"so, whos our dad then?"

"i dunno.. guess we'll have to wait and see where 'you-know-what' goes."

the whole group but mingi and the two oldest seemed to know what that was, mingi looked at wooyoung with a face that could only be described as distraught and questioned,
"wh-what is that???"

"seriously..?"

realisation hit mingi like a truck as his face morphed into one of extreme understanding,
"OHHH-"

hongjoong felt so out of the loop, he turned to seonghwa to ask what 'you-know-what' was, but he got his answer when seonghwa began to speak before him,
"whats that?"

....
"if it works out we'll tell you."

"i wanna know now though??"

"shut u-"

"ill literally never buy you anything ever again if you tell me to shut up jung wooyoung."

seonghwas tone was menacing, but his face displayed a completely different look, a wide smile and tears threatening to spill from how hard he was laughing.

"you know you love me!!"

hongjoong looked at wooyoung with adoration, he loved his best friend, he was literally the light of his life, even while they were only able to talk online.

-

i just think that

i just think that . hongjoong is so cute in this . AND THE WAY SEONGHWAS LOOKING AT HIM ILL ACTUALLY CRY . when u read this and hongjoongs being annoying to seonghwa i want u to imagine that bro .