22

-

after about 30 minutes of seonghwa non-stop playing with his hair, hongjoong seemed to have fallen asleep. wooyoung spoke up, making sure they wouldnt wake hongjoong,
"hwa-hyung?"

seonghwa hummed, looking up.

"... please be honest, do you like hongjoong? i know you guys met recently but theres just too many things that have happened for me to ignore."

san lifted his head up, making eye contact with seonghwa.

"no? why would i? he isnt my type."
seonghwa lied through his teeth.

"so hes up for grabs? i have a single friend and he LOVES cute guys like hongjoong. ill just text him now."

"... woo-"

"admit it, you loooove himmmm~"

"love is a strong word.."

"is it?"

...

hongjoong groaned as he opened his eyes, causing the pair to shut up, and san to silently laugh to himself. seonghwa held his breath, praying he didnt hear any of their conversation. much to his relief, the smaller boy just rubbed his eyes and let himself fall deeper into seonghwas chest. his voice was barely louder than a whisper,
"what time is it?"

"its 12, you can go back to sleep if you want. you had a big night last night."

hongjoong shook his head, but made no attempt to move from his position. seonghwa took the opportunity to wrap his arms around his torso and pull him in closer, if that was physically possible. usually by now, hongjoong wouldve yanked himself back and made some remark about cooties, yet he just let seonghwa have his way with him. he was just too tired to say anything, ofcourse.
(take the thing about letting seonghwa have his way with him however u want)

wooyoungs mouth hung wide open, and his eyes were no different.
"y-youre seeing this too right- im not daydreaming??"
he basically slapped sans arm to get his attention.

"no theyre one-hundred percent cuddling right now."

hongjoong and seonghwa hardly moved for more than an hour, only moving when hongjoong wanted his phone, so seonghwa had to reach across the bed for it; even though hongjoong couldve extended his arm slightly to get it.

sadly, not every comfortable moment can last, and even though he could easily quit it and still live more than comfortably, seonghwa had to work.
"hey, i have to leave for work."
he mumbled into hongjoongs ear, resting his chin on his shoulder.

hongjoong groaned and got off of him, immediately feeling the cold. seonghwa was out of the door before he could even say goodbye.

in hongjoongs humble and completely unbiased opinion, that moment went too fast.

he felt so safe in seonghwas arms, the way his hand was tangled with his hair made him basically melt. every touch from the older made him feel like he was going to explode. he wished he could spend everyday with him.

'holy shit."

"wooyoung?"

"whats up?"

"i think i like seonghwa.."

"congratulations on being the last to know."

-

im so tired sorry if half of that made 0 sense 😭