4

"youre cute."

.........

hongjoong was red, it was a simple compliment, so he wasnt sure why. "oh.. thank you..! you arent too bad yourself."

seonghwa chuckled, eyeing the shorter male. "i like your hair, blue suits you. your name is hongjoong, right?"

"yeah."

seonghwa checked his phone, when he saw the time he looked at hongjoong with a glint of maliciousness in
his eyes, "i have to go.. you should give me your number, since we're going to be friends, of course."

"i never said i wanted to be your friend, just because youre nice doesnt mean i-"

",,,, do you want to be my friend?"

hongjoong looked at him, his expression reading 'are you serious?'. he wanted to be petty, he would have said yes if the blonde wasnt so cocky. "no, not really."

seonghwa was shocked, he took this as a challenge. "i bet you by the end of the semester youll be begging to be my friend.. maybe even more." he winked at the end of his sentence, which was the icing on the cake for hongjoong.

"yah- get out. go do whatever you were going to do." he rolled his eyes, not impressed.

"ill see you at the party tonight, yeah?" seonghwa called out as he walked into the hallway, smirking at hongjoong.

"i guess so."

2 hours later

"joongie!! hi!! we're back. did you and seonghwa get along?" wooyoung was excited, probably for the event later.

hongjoong looked up at him from his seat on the bed, laughing, "absolutely not, hes so annoying! how can you tolerate that guy?"

wooyoung stared at him, hongjoong could tell he was holding in laughter. he turned to san and said, "i told you so.. wanna bet theyll, yknow-" he gestured with his hands, hongjoong couldnt see what he did though.

"nono for sure, hes always like that when he.. anyway! hongjoong, what are you wearing tonight? its your first, right?" san smiled at hongjoong, finishing his first sentence early after wooyoung death glared him.

"probably just.. jeans and a shirt."

"and makeup?!" wooyoung asked, impatience showing.

"i mean i wasnt going t-"

"im doing your makeup. i dont care. youll look so good trust me!"

wooyoung raised the eyeshadow brush to hongjoongs eyelid, carefully spreading the powder around. it was a crimson red, which contrasted nicely with his hair. next was the concealer, he didnt need much; infact wooyoung would say he didnt need any at all, hongjoong was gorgeous, but he wanted to cover his eyebags, which wooyoung understood.

"you know-"
wooyoung stopped applying the makeup and looked at hongjoong, allowing him to speak.
"seonghwas super annoying, but he is kind of attractive. he was just super cocky."

wooyoung chuckled, he seemed to know more than he was willing to share.

"okay then, joongie your gay is slipping.. anyway- now just for some blush and then lip gloss and youre done! you look so pretty. not that you didnt before, but you know.. the makeup compliments your face well."

"thank you, but thats only a compliment to yourself, you did the makeup."

"well.. yeah i guess but, youre beautiful. not in the gay way. well yeah in the gay way but- im just- you- you get it.."

hongjoong laughed and nodded, holding his face still for wooyoung to finish the makeup.

he dipped the brush into the powder blush, hitting it on the table to get the excess off, he then dragged it across hongjoongs face, being careful to make sure it only got where he wanted it. next he did his lip gloss, he chose a slightly red tinted one to match the rest of the look.

"you look amazing oh my god san look- look at him!"

"nice! youre so good at makeup, love."

hongjoong visibly cringed, but wooyoung and san knew he was only playing around when he did that. he was happy for his friends relationship, just, sometimes he wishes he had what they had.

the end rbrbbrrrb