24

super short ‼️‼️‼️

i get so embarrassed when someone is reading this like pls save urself while u still can .

um if im beign 100% honest i dont remember what time it was  when they went for a walk so ,,,

-

for the entire walk hongjoong was painfully aware of how their bodies ever so slightly brushed against each other at times, and how handsome seonghwas face looked while illuminated by the afternoon sun, not to mention how the taller subtly inched closer to him every now at then until they were practically conjoined as one. he wasnt complaining, though. his feelings for the older were complicated, he wanted to be held and loved by him, but hed never really been a sucker for physical touch. yet despite that, he could still picture them going on evening walks like this as a regular thing, and he could also envision them cuddling together as eachothers only source of warmth while it was freezing cold.

oh, speaking of the freezing cold.

hongjoong sighed,
"just my luck, i re-dye my hair and it starts raining.. hopefully six days is enough time for it to not run too much."
he shook the snowflakes in his hair off, flicking a few almost into seonghwas eyes.

"hey! stop tha- wait, what did you say? raining?"

"uh, yeah?"

"that's snow???"
seonghwa spoke like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
(it was)

hongjoongs eyes lit up, he was so out of it that he didnt even realise what was happening. having grown up in australia his whole life, snow was something he had only seen through screens and cheap brochures for the blue mountains.

(also if u forgot: hes australian cuz timezones wouldve been too hard to adjust to and i completely forgot because i have no sense of awareness outside of my country)

"its snowing?! like.. SNOWING snowing?"
a smile stayed plastered on hongjoongs face as he spoke, causing his voice to sound even cuter than how he regularly sounded. seonghwa almost melted, not literally, it was like 3° and he was freezing, but atleast he felt warm inside. hongjoong looked like he was in heaven, his face displayed pure bliss as he looked at things slowly getting covered with snow.

unbeknownst to hongjoong, seonghwa had taken as many photos as he could possibly get of him, the shorter just looked so gorgeous with snow littered through his hair. however, it was unfortunately time for seonghwa to take initiative and suggest the idea of going back to the dorm.
"hey, do you wanna head back? its going to get way colder. we can come back out later, though."

(cutting this short so i can get something out)

-

sry 4 lack of updates #wow