27

i live bitch !

-

".. no way."
hongjoongs voice rang through the room, paired with the sound of wooyoungs laughter that could be compared to a seals mating call, and sans much less high pitched laugh to go with it.

"come on, it could totally be fun!"
san attempted to reason with hongjoong, smiling brightly as if that would help sway his decision any more. hongjoong seemed quite set on his no, though.

"its literally five degrees outside. im not going swimming. i dont care if the pool is heated, im gonna be freezing when i get out,"

hongjoongs answer seemed unchangeable, but wooyoung was sure he could change that. he bit back a smile before speaking as casually as he could. "well, thats fine. ill let seonghwa know that its only me and san coming." he said with a shrug, pulling his phone out of his pocket and acting as if he was going to text seonghwa.

hongjoong was silent for a couple of seconds, but after a moment, he spoke up. "i mean, like, i guess i can go. if you guys really want me there," he murmured, trying to act like he didnt care that seonghwa was going.

"oh, no. its really fine. dont feel pressured to go," san spoke, unable to hide the smirk that grew on his face when he realised why hongjoong wanted to go. hongjoong practically cut him off by protesting to what he said way louder than intended. "no! no, no.. ill go, its fine. it could be fun, right? its okay. i need to be more social,"

wooyoung hummed and put his phone back in his pocket, shooting san a sly grin. "alright then! better get ready, unless youre gonna swim in your pyjamas."

///

the pool was literally empty - it was a miracle the place was open on a day like that. outside was covered in layers upon layers of snow, but inside the building was warm enough. after a quick test with the tip of his foot, wooyoung decided the water was warm enough for him and jumped in, dragging san with him. hongjoong was the only one left out of the water, his towel matching the blue of his hair.

hongjoong sat there for about ten minutes. he wasnt waiting for anything specific, no, he really didnt cater about seeing seonghwa shirtless, because why would he?

"hey, sorry im kinda late. traffic was a bitch,"

hongjoong turned to face the source of the voice, and it was almost like a scene from a crappy teen film. it was like his world turned to slow motion as his eyes landed on seonghwa in all his shirtless glory. he had to physically force his head to turn the other way so he wasnt caught gawking. though his efforts to stop staring proved to be pointless as seonghwa came over and spoke to him anyway.

"hongjoong! hi," seonghwa smiled, sitting next to him. "i havent seen you in a couple days. how have those two days been?"

dont look dont look dont look dont look dont look-
shit.

hongjoong could barely keep his eyes on seonghwas, it was a workout for his eye muscles as he had to keep forcing them to look at his face instead of his body. "theyve been fine," he murmured, looking anywhere but down. "cold, but fine." he added on. seonghwa simply laughed and nodded in agreement. the two sat there and spoke for a few minutes until san called to them from the water. "come in! the waters nice, i swear."

and so they did - and the water was, in fact, not nice. it was cold as shit, but eventually hongjoong got used to how bone chillingly cold it was. maybe his higher body temperature whenever he looked at seonghwa helped even it out.

-

lazy ending to this chap cause im a bitch and im tired and i literally just wanna get something out so u guys know im not dead