20

CHRISTMAS CHAPTER (totally not a whole month late)

-

hongjoong was almost completely at peace on that beautiful christmas morning, it was snowing outside, he was super warm in bed, and he got to spend it with wooyoung and his friends. almost. his calmness quickly was replaced with panic when he realised how him and seonghwa had fallen asleep last night, and how they woke up as well. they fell asleep both facing the same direction, but hongjoong woke up with his head buried deep into the olders chest, he could hear his heartbeat. however, as embarrassed as he was, he didnt move, not one inch. he didnt know why, but it just felt right.

it couldnt have been any later than 4am, so he just went back to sleep.

his extra sleep was interrupted by seonghwas alarm, which was set for 7, not too early, which hongjoong was grateful for, but he also knew that this was only the alarm to wake them up for more sleep. (if that makes sense). hongjoong tensed up, but forcefully relaxed himself so he could fake not being awake. to hongjoongs surprise, seonghwa only reached over to his phone and stopped the alarm, then he pulled hongjoong further into his chest and rested his chin on his head. he heard seonghwa mutter something loud enough for him to hear, but if he was asleep he probably wouldnt, "did that wake you up..?"

hongjoong stayed silent and made sure his breathing was even enough so that his fake sleep was believable. he heard seonghwa hum, then he let himself actually drift off into a slumber.

this time, the sound of seonghwas actual alarm woke them up at 7:30, but hongjoong knew he had to pretend to still be asleep if he wanted his earlier act to be believed. seonghwa carefully removed his arms from around hongjoong, he proceeded to lightly shake hongjoong, in hopes of 'waking him up'. hongjoong opened his eyes and stretched slightly, making his fake sleep very believable. "goodmorniiiinggg~" seonghwa teased, assuming hongjoong was still very tired.

honestly? he was. he hated waking up, no matter how much sleep he got. "shut up.."

seonghwa smiled and sat up, texting wooyoung that it was okay for everyone to start getting ready to come over. "you know, you sleep like a baby. both of the times my alarm went off, you didnt even move." hongjoong raised his eyebrows at the taller and sat up as well, "maybe your beds just comfy.". it seemed like what happened last night was just going to be forgotten by seonghwa, but hongjoong wasnt forgetting it anytime soon.

"yeah, it was totally the beds fault."

hongjoong couldnt tell if he was just teasing in general, or about what happened, either way it annoyed him so he pegged a pillow at him. seonghwa just burst into laughter while hongjoong looked at him unimpressed, though inside he wanted to laugh too.

the pair stood up, the taller of the two going to get ready on his own, while the shorter waited for wooyoung.

it didnt take long before he heard a speeding car fly by the house, then reverse back in shame.

the door swung open, revealing wooyoung carrying his makeup bag and an outfit for hongjoong. "hi joongie!!! merry christmas!!" he dropped his stuff to hug hongjoong, who returned the hug with a grin.

"okay lets go, quick quick!!"

seonghwa walked downstairs, and when he wasnt greeted by the adorable blue haired male, he assumed wooyoung had gotten to him already.
(#takentoosoon #justiceforhongjoong)

then, he heard a knock at the door, and when he opened it he was greeted by san being forced to carry the presents that wooyoung had brought. "hi hwa-hyung! is woo with hongjoong?" seonghwa hummed and nodded, helping san carry the presents inside.