Into You

*later that day*

Since Addison is going to stay for dinner, we though that she should tell Noah how she feels about him again and if she restart her relationship with him since apparently Noah didn't know that he had a kid, a only daughter of his own for a while. So we figured to tell him after dinner! I'm honestly scared for them but I'm just with her for the support!

Noah: I figured we go out for dinner later, where do you girls want to go?

Addison I don't know!

Laurel: me either...

Noah: c'mon, there's gotta be something... what do you want to eat?

Addison: I kinda want pasta

Laurel: mm, yes!

Noah: okay! I know you always make your mind up a lot laurel so we'll go to a restaurant and hopefully they have good foods there!

Laurel: I don't dad...

Noah: did you just call me dad?

Laurel: yeah I guess... I don't really feel comfortable calling you by your real name... plus you said I could one time when you put me to bed, you said that I can always call you dad whenever I feel comfortable...

Noah: I did say that... okay let's get ready, The ride is gonna be kinda long... plus I heard that this restaurant is really nice!

Addison: okay let's go Laurel!

I went in my room and looked in my closet to see what I can wear and I ended up finding a folded paper in between two of my dresses, I don't have time to read it though but all it says is my name on the folded paper, oh well, I'll just have to read it later after Addison tells Noah about her thingy... unless that's what the paper is about... I peaked at it and it says my name...

Addison: Laurel!

Laurel: yea?

Addison: can you come here please? I need your opinion on something!

Laurel: yes?

Addison: what dress should I wear?

Laurel: the black one! It looks nice!

Addison: okay!

Laurel: what should I wear, I found 2 new ones in the closet with a note, I can't read the note until we get home cause I have no time to read it...

Addison: show me the dresses, leave the letter on your night table

Laurel: okay! Come!

Addison came in my room and I showed her the dresses, one was with some lace on the top half of the dress and hearts on the bottom and the other one was bright red similar to the black one Addison has but with glitter and more flowy with roses

Addison: I'd say go for the... red one!

Laurel: okay!

We changed and Addison did our hair, we decided to do matching hairstyles so we both did half up half down and put daisy flower hair clips in our hair! Addison showed me the restaurant and it is really fancy! We finished up and met Noah downstairs.

Noah: oh my god you girls look so beautiful! I like the matching hair styles

Addison: thank you!

Laurel: thanks!

Noah: you're welcome! Let's go!

Addison: you look really nice to Noah!

Laurel: yea you do look nice!