Oh My Gosh...

Noah: Addison is really your mom...

Laurel: WHAT!? HOW DO YOU KNOW!?

Noah: because she ended up finding stuff about you on her phone from a few years back

Laurel: SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT BRYCE IS MY DAD!? I WANT TO KNOW EVERY. SINGLE. THING ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY!!

Noah: calm down!

Tatum: How can you tell her to calm down!? She found this out too soon! Was she even suppose to know?

Noah: let's just go home...

NO! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY NOW THAT ADDISON IS HERE! WHY WAS I PUT IN A ADOPTION CENTER!? IS BRYCE MY DAD!?

Tatum: calm down Laurel...

Addison: Bryce...

Bryce: *comes in the room* why is Laurel angry...

Laurel: IS ADDISON IS MY MOM, THEN ARE YOU MY DAD!?

Bryce: uh...

Laurel: *Stands up* TELL ME!

Addison: just tell her...

Bryce: yea...

Laurel: OH MY GO- *faints*

Noah: Laurel!? Laurel!? Laurel!?

Addison: *starts crying* oh my gosh this is all my fault. What have I done!?

Noah: this is not your fault Addison, it was probably too much for Laurel to take in all at once. Plus she just found out too all today

Addison: but I was the one who made her angry...

Noah: no you didn't, I was the one who made her angry and then she's just also finding out about this to is probably to much.

Addison: I hope she'll be okay...

2 hours later....

Laurel: What the heck happened? Where am I?

Addison: oh my god your okay!

Noah: You're okay princess! After we told you about Addison, you fainted...

Laurel: *looks at Addison* oh... right... how do we know if she is really my mom and Bryce is my dad?

Noah: we can go to the adoption center and find out...

Laurel: well if they are my real parents, can you still be my parent?

Noah: sure but I think we need to go now

Laurel: okay

........

I was sitting on my bed just thinking about the fight me and Noah had and I looked at my arm and it was still a bit red and it still hurts a bit so I went down and looked for ice to put on it and went back up and looked for Noah, he was on his phone in his bedroom so I decided to say sorry about the fight.

Laurel: *knocks on Noah's door*

Noah: come in!

Laurel: hey

Noah: how are you feeling?

Laurel: my head, I feel good, my arm, still hurts and it got redder

Noah: oh

Laurel: yea and I wanted to tell you something

Noah: *toss his phone on his couch* sure what is it?

Laurel: look, I'm sorry about the whole thing from the airport... mostly about the fight... I'm sorry for yelling at you and saying those things... but I guess the red mark or bruise is what I get... at the beginning I was just trying to have fun and get you back instead of this mark... *starts crying* I also stayed away from you for awhile because I was just scared you might hit me again so that's why I stayed with Tatum almost the entire time...

Noah: *hugs Laurel* I'm sorry too for punching and scaring you like that... and yelling at you...

Lauel: it's fine...

Noah: *sighs* what a vacation...