Jail

A few weeks ago I was suddenly left here... home alone... nobody wasn't home those few weeks... not even Dad and I quickly ran around the house seeing where everybody was but I tried for a few hours and no one showed up...

Blake: *runs in the kitchen*

What happened!? Where's dad!?

Blake: he got sent to Jail! Markell told me!

WHAT!? WHAT DID DAD DO!? HOW LONG IS HE GONNA BE IN THERE FOR!?

Blake: Markell said probably 12 years...

WHAT!? WHAT DID HE DO!? I CAN'T LAST 12 YEARS WITHOUT DAD!

Blake: he might... might not have... shot someone...

WHAT!? WHO!? WHY!?

Markell: ...

Blake: Alexa...

WHAT!? HUH!? WHY!?

Blake: to get her back for doing the same to him but she didn't survive...

I honestly didn't know what to do or say... I just dropped my lunch on the floor and just stared at it... was that why dad didn't pick me after school last week? Wait... why on earth is every problem that we have connected to some kind of gun!? My family has issues... that's what I know for sure...

you're serious right? *starts to cry*

Blake: yeah, I'm not kidding

*Laurel looks at her food* THEN LET ME SEE HIM!

Markell: you can't right now...

why not!? I want to! Please!

Blake: you can't right now... we've tried and got kicked out

*Laurel runs upstairs* AHHHHHHHHHH!!

Blake: don't even say it... Larray

Larray: I won't!

It's coming to life... I don't know what to do, I wanted to see him, why is this happening!? This is not making it better it made it WORSE! What am I suppose to do now!? I tried messaging Dad but he's not responding... WHY AM I GETTING SO MUCH BAD LUCK RIGHT NOW!?

...............................................................................................

Blake: this was the most stupidest idea you came up with Larrary!

Markell: What were you thinking Larray!?

Larrary: What!? Don't look at me! This was Noah's idea!

Blake: Your the one who came up with the idea! Now Laurel won't come out of her room anymore! She's been in there for 3 hours now! where did you tell Noah to go!?

Larray: uhh...

Markell: Well!? Where did he go!?

Larray: he's just sitting near the fountain!

Blake: thats it!? Really!? *whispers at Larray* you suck at these pranks

Markell: exactly! This whole Jail thing and stuff traumatizes Laurel! Remember That!?

Larray: oh I forgot...

Markell: so what are you gonna do about it now!?

Larray: tell laurel later...

Blake: good! Then we'll bring her to the Water fountain and your coming! I don't care if you want to or not!

Larray: oh fine!