Home sweet home?

* 2 weeks later* *Noah's p.o.v.

It's been 2 weeks since I kicked Laurel out of the house and the house has been awfully quite here... I don't even know why I would do that! What type of dad kicks his kid out and don't care about them!? Am I really that dumb!?

Blake: you know... I never planned on telling you this but those 2 weeks that I did my run or jog, I'd stop by the water fountain to see Laurel, she's always happy when she always has company..

Noah: during the 2 weeks you visited Laurel? And you never told me this until now!?

Blake: well yeah, I would message her and ask her if she needed anything and if she did I would stop by the plaza to get what she needed then we'd hang for a few hours...

Noah: it's been 3 whole months! Maybe I should let her back home... is she okay? Anything happened to her?

Blake: no, she seems perfectly fine

Noah: thats good to hear... I should go see her

Blake: you should really see her, she'd break down at some point when i hang with her and I could tell just from her eyes that she really misses you and that she'd do anything to go back home

Noah: okay I'm going *heads out the door*

................................................................................

Laurel: *sniffles* *looking through her phone* *sighs*

This is not fair! First I got kicked out of the house and now I'm not going to school anymore... great! I plan not to go so no drama happens...

*Noah walks towards Laurel* hey Laurel

I had my back turned and right when I quickly recognized that voice I just slowly turned around and just stayed quiet because I didn't even know what to say....

Noah: you don't have to say anything... look, I know it's been 3 months already and this is hard... it was hard for me too, I didn't know what I was thinking, I know I shouldn't have kicked you out but I did anyways... once you left I regretted it so much... I'm sorry...

I didn't know what to say, I wanted to say something but I didn't know what! So I actually listened to dad and didn't say anything except I just looked up at him with tears filling up my eyes.

*Laurel runs up to Noah and hugs him*

At this point I just hoped that he came and decided to visit me but I thought he said he doesn't care about me anymore...

Noah: *hugs back* I missed you so much

I do too.. I thought you didn't care about me anymore and that you didn't want anything to do with me?

Noah: I know and I was wrong, you shouldn't have to be kicked out , I was just mad but I know that it's not am excuse...

*Laurel lies on her backpack* what made you think it's right to kick me out?

Noah: nothing!

well I'm sorry too... for arguing at you and yelling at you...

Noah: ... it's fine, I started it...

... um anyways.. you want a cookie? Blake got some for me every other day

Noah: no but there's something else I want

which is...

Noah: to come back Home... *starts playing with his fingers*

Home? I wanna say yes but who knows what's gonna happen, I don't want another argument so maybe I can probably go back but under one condition... but what would that one condition be though...