A New Beginning

I met Noah in his room and I just say on the bed and waited to see what outfits he has planned, I can't wait to see how Addison will look like later! I told her to send me some pictures whenever she could with her and Noah together!

Stay here I'll show you a few outfits I have

Okay!

so here's the first one! what do you think?

I like it but it'd be better without the coat

outfit 2 it is

okay

For Noah's second outfit I couldn't stop laughing because he's trying to go for what looks like a cowboy outfit, and to be honest it looked better in the tiktok then in real life, it looks like something from that Whish website haha, I didn't tell him though

ehh... it causes a bit too much attention... why on earth would you pick this!?

I dont know, last outfit

uh oh...

I have a good feeling that the outfit is gonna be a flop or a nice one, I just hope it's a nice one or at least a casual one... maybe the grwm videos I watch on his account helps A LOT!

An hour later...

how about this last one now?

Damn! Now This was the outfit I was looking for... I like it... a lot... I think he was waiting for an opinion but then I forgot why he was asking me for an option until I rememberd... why he was still standing get there....

Princess? Oh gosh... *snaps his fingers and Laurel* LAUREL ROSE!

*snaps out* Hm?

What do you think of this outfit? I'm getting your opinion on this...

Hot! Uh I mean... it's okay I like it! You look good in that!

*laughs* you suck at these outfit ideas you know that?

Hey! I do not!

says the one who been staring at me for 10 minuets... your in your phase again?

What phase?

the addiction phase?

*laughs* no...

*glares at Laurel*

maybe...

*still glaring at Laurel*

ugh, fine yes...

Ha Ha! I knew it!

I just rolled my eyes at Noah only because I knew he was right... I might be going back into my phase... he founds out these stuff faster than me! It'll take me more that 10 minuets to find out stuff!

I hate it when you do these things! It's not fair!

I'm just too good! You know it

I left his room so he can finish up and just waited for Addison to come over here, she said she was being picked up, I can't wait to see the dress I picked for her! They both are gonna look cute since I helped with their outfits! This is gonna be fun to see!

okay Laurel, I'm going to pick up Addison now, I can trust you here by yourself?

Mhm!

okay well if you need anything my phone is on, I'll check up on you in a bit, try to find a way to tell me your okay if your not able to call me, alright?

okay! Have Fun!

I will and don't cause trouble or any mess

yea yea!