We are never, never, getting back together

It's been a few weeks since I started getting insure and since then Addison was feeling... off... like every time me and Noah would hang out together, she'd get jealous every time me and Noah would hang out, she was never like this though on the night of the dance though... and I don't like it! I just don't and I want to get to the bottom of this whole thing! Then whenever Noah would want to make plans with the 3 of us, she'd pretend to make plans or have plans made already! I wanna get to the bottom of this! She's starting to get suspicious...

Addison: I'm going out again Laurel!

Laurel: ooh where are you going?

Addison: oh uh... I'm going to... the mall!

Laurel: can I come?

Addison: no, it's going to be quick though

Laurel: alright then! Bye!

Addison: bye!

I started to think that Addison was starting to get back with Bryce so I followed her because she walked, and I was right... she is with Bryce! I started to hack into his security camera and went back home to watch and see what was going on...

Noah: *walks downstairs*

Laurel: *sees Noah still sad* hey dad..

Noah: *gives laurel a slight smile and went back upstairs with a bag of chips*

Laurel: I'm going to hang out with my friends again today

Noah: um...okay... just be safe... alright?

Laurel: okay bye

Usually dad would kiss my head before I would leave but he never did and it hurted me... I went and followed Addison and it turned out she went to Bryce's house... I thought they broke up... I ended up hiding in the corner and video taped it to see what they were doing and it looks fine so far...

Addison: hey Bryce!

Bryce: hey Addison! *kisses her head* you wanna watch a movie?

Addison: sure!

So far it's not that bad... minus the kiss but that's probably how they greet each other anyways... I was video taping for a few hours and stopped cause it started to get boring until Bryce left his window open so I saw and heard every single thing that happening and it was not good...

Bryce: you think we can start this all over again?

Laurel: *whispers* please say no, please say no

Addison: sure! Why not! Plus I wanted to stay with Noah but he's giving Laurel more attention then me

Bryce: that's great! I'm not talking about the attention part though

Addison: I know... plus Laurel is too young to understand, she's hanging with her friends right now

Bryce: nice! She won't suspect a thing when you get home

Addison: I told her I was going to the mall so she thinks I'm at the mall right now

That little B!tch! She's cheating on dad isn't she...

*a few minuets later* *Laurel still filming*

Oh god... Addison and Bryce are- I think I need to throw up... *throws up on the side of the house* wipes her mouth* yep.. I was right...

Addison: what was that?

Bryce: probably the racoons spilling stuff again

Addison: ah okay