Double Surprise!?

It's been a few days of what happened and right now we're on our way to the surprise that Tatum and Noah planned, I'm sorta excited but I don't really trust Noah right now because of what happened...

Noah: are you excited Laurel?

Laurel: *silence*

Tatum: are you excited Laurel?

Laurel: mhm

Noah: oh so Now your ignoring me?! HM?

Tatum: stop scaring the poor girl Noah, you already scared her enough...

Noah: Good!

Laurel: *mumbles* are we almost there Tatum?

Tatum: yep

A few minuets later we turned into a driveway and went inside the house and there's a bunch of Tiktokers there and they all came and introduced themselves I couldn't remember all of them all I remember was Charli, Dixie, Addison, Chase, Avani, Thomas, Bryce, Taylor, Blake, and Madi. I don't really know the rest...

Addison: You're Laurel, right?

Laurel: mhm!

Charli: it's nice to see you in person!

Laurel: Thanks!

Dixie: so what do you like to do?

Laurel: I like taking pictures, singing, swimming and dancing!

Madi: wow!

Taylor: that's a lot!

Bryce: How old are you?

Laurel: 8!

Thomas: do you have tiktok?

Laurel: yup

Blake: she's also my roommate!

Dixie: we know!

They ask a lot of questions just for an eight year old... I don't mind it though as much! Like I said, I like making new friends that's why I don't mind it as much!

Addison: since you have Tiktok, do you want to make one with us?

Laurel: sure! Can we do it on my account since I just started it?

Thomas: sure!

Laurel: okay!

We made a bunch of videos on my account and I already have a lot of drafts from it and it had so much fun! I ended up following my friends and they all followed me back! I enjoyed meeting them for awhile, they said their group name is hype house so I followed that account too and ended up getting followbacks from them. Then it was time to go but I really wanted to stay longer so Tatum let me.

Addison: what's your middle name?

Laurel: Rose

Addison: Rose?!

Laurel: yeah, why!

Addison: I feel like I heard that middle name before... *looks at Laurel* was the caretakers name Ms Sheena?

Laurel: What? How did you Know!?

Addison: what's your full name?

Laurel: Laurel Rose

Addison: Last name?

I don't have on-

Noah *yelling from across the hall* BECK!

Tatum: oh you have my last name?

Laurel: *shrugs* whatever he just said I guess...

Addison: how long have you been in the adoption center for?

Laurel: since I was born

Addison: When's your birthday?

Laurel: April 3rd

Addison: oh that passed... do your know anybody about your parents?

Laurel: Oh... My... Gosh... wait a minuet... yea, my mom's famous... *looks at the picture* *gasps*

I looked at the picture of my mom and she looks a lot like Addison, I don't know if it's her or it's just a coincidence... I think it's probably a coincidence... Wait no its not! I remember Noah telling me about her when he first Adopted me!

Laurel: *shows the picture to Addison* IS THIS YOU?!

Addison: oh my god... LAUREL!?

I went around the house looking for Noah and I ended up finding him by himself in a room on his phone so I decided to talk to him

Laurel: uh Noah...

Noah: yea?

Laurel: do you remember telling me that Addison is my mom...

Noah: oh yea! I do, why?

Laurel: *pulls up picture* THIS IS HER!?

Noah: Oh... My...

Laurel: *starts crying* what do I do? Whay do i do? Is she really my mom?!

Tatum: what's happening?! NOAH! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME!?

Noah: oh I didn't do anything this time...

Laurel: he didn't!

Tatum: so what happened?

Laurel: *still crying* Addison is my mom...

Tatum&Noah: DOUBLE SURPRISE!? ADDISON!!!!

Addison: yea...

Noah: can I talk to you... Alone...

Addison: sure...

Then Noah and Addison left the room and so Tatum stayed with me while they talked... I do some other researches about other tiktokers and something just clicked in my head... So if Addison is my Mom... Then... is my Dad Bryce Hall!? Oh my gosh No!!!! This cannot be real! What else do I not know about me! Well Noah, I might do just call him dad at this point, And Addison was still talking but then I ended up crying really hard and Tatum asked if there's was something else but I don't know if I should tell her... then Noah and Addison came back inthe room...