Say What Now!?

I couldn't stop thinking about my actual parents and if Bryce was my real dad and Addison is still my mom, there was so much questions bouncing all over the place and I wanted answers to them so I wanted to go back to the adoption center and see what me and Noah can find, I wanted him to help me so I went looking for him.

Laurel: Noah!

Noah: yea?

Laurel: can we go see Ms.Sheena and find out anything about me or my parents?

Noah: sure, I don't have anything to do today so why not?

Laurel: okay!

We got in the car and Noah started driving us to the adoption center and i forgot how long of a ride it is to the adoption center from the house so I stayed on my phone for a bit so I don't get as board.

Noah: so your into photography?

Laurel: yep!

Noah: are you good? Like editing it and playing with the quality of the pictures and stuff on the computer?

Laurel: yea, why?

Noah: well can you help me? It's for flaunt and mood, there 2 different companies who wants me to be on the cover, will you be able to edit the cover and stuff?

Laurel: uh sure! Don't be Surprised by my editing skills

Noah how good are they?

Laurel: you'll see... so is the pictures being sent to me? Or what?

Noah: well since your editing them, minus well take the pictures

Laurel: oh... okay then!

Noah: is there something wrong?

Laurel: well these are for different companies and I don't wanna screw up on them you know?

Noah: you'll be fine, just don't be distracted much, Kay? Oh and you'll use an actual camera

Laurel: okay I'll give it a shot, yeah duh of course I'm gonna use a real camera... also don't forget I'm only 8 you know!

Based on the pictures I see on Google, I'm kinda scared of what type of pictures I'll have to take for Noah's photo thingy... Good luck Laurel!

A few hours later I decided to watch tiktok for a bit then listen to music because the car ride is so long! I don't even know how many more minuets or hours it's gonna take a while is all I know... anyways I kinda zoned out for awhile, I don't even know what I was thinking to be honest until Noah scared me at a red light

Noah: Bah!

Laurel: shit! Noah! Why would you do that!?

Noah: haha why wouldn't I not! And did I just hear you swear for the first time?

Laurel: maybe...

Noah *gasps* Laurel Rose!

Laurel: oh your surprise huh!

Noah: Where did you get that from! Hmm...

Laurel: I'm not telling you!

Noah: alright then... *starts tickling Laurel one hand

Laurel: *giggles* stop

Noah: only if you tell me then I'll stop!

Laurel no! *giggles*

Noah: okay then

Laurel: fine! *out of breath from laughing* I got it from you! There ya happy now!

Noah: *gasps* I would never! Haha