Amusement Park day

Noah's P.O.V

I woke up today still feeling bad about Laurel and I wanted to make it up to her so I figured I take her to an Amusement park for the day and that she can do whatever she wants today, which I should load up my wallet just for today... all I want to do is see her be happy again and so I'll make the most out of it today! Even if it means leaving the amusement park broke... oh Noah, why do you let yourself do these things...

Morning Noah!

Good Morning Princess!

why was a sleeping bag in my room?

oh because I felt like sleeping with you, anyways after breakfast get changed!

Ah okay

I went upstairs and got changed, I wore a pink ruffled top with a blue skirt and went back down with my hairbrush and 2 hair ties

can you help me but my hair in pig tails?

I don't know about pigtails, do you want a braid?

yes please!

okay I'll be right back!

okay!

A few minuets later*

all right your hair's done, what do you think?

it's cute! I like it!

well I'm glad you like it! Now let's go!

where?

it's a surprise!

okay!

We went in the car and wherever we were going was a long drive from the house, I'm still not used to calling it our house unless I'm around my friends because it's kinda true, I haven't thought of it as my house too. But Noah still won't tell me where were going!

okay well can you at least tell me how far it is?

3 hours

oh- um okay... your not trying to leave me in a middle of a dessert are you?

I'm thinking about it...

uh- wow okay! Great dad!

I'm just kidding!

yea okay

I mean it! I'm just kidding

I fell asleep in the car listening to music and next thing I knew, we are already here! It looks like an amusement park!

Ooh were going to go on rides all day!

*prays for his poor wallet* so what's the first ride you wanna go on?

that one!

The first ride I saw was the roller coaster and I wanted to go on that so we went and got a ticket for the ride!

are you sure this is the first thing you wanna do?

Yes now let's go scaredy cat!

I am NOT!

*giggles* yeah okay

We went on the roller coaster and Noah started to say he didn't wanna do this but I convinced him to stay and plus he'd be already wasting his money if we didn't go so he stayed on the ride!

you owe me for- *roller coaster starts*

*screams in excitement* THIS IS FUN!

I think I'm going to be sick..

WHOOOO!!!

*The roller coaster stops at the top*

uh oh... Laurel...