Explanation time

Laurel: okay look, earlier that day me and Noah had a huge fight and we kept arguing back and forth about him being my dad until he made me cry..

Tatum: what did he say?

Laurel: he told me that he could have not adopted me that day and done something else...

Tatum: oh my god...

Laurel: Then I yelled back at him and told him to be careful what he wishes for so I had enough money to get a plane ride here and back..

Tatum: okay but I don't think he meant it...

Laurel: yes he did... he was angry when he said it...

Tatum: but why would he say that?

Laurel: he was being mean...

Tatum: well has he been calling you? I'm sure he's worried...

Laurel: if he was worried, why would he whish for me to be in an adoption center?

Tatum: what I mean is that he's just trying to teach you a lesson

Laurel: yea by scaring me...

Tatum: like I asked, has he been calling you?

Laurel: I don't know... I had my phone on airplane mode, then on silent so I have no clue, plus why would he bother to call me, he doesn't care! He wants me to be in the adoption center...

I pulled out my phone and turned off the silence and turned on my phone and holy moly I have 50 or 55 missed calls from Noah... I'm assuming that he's gonna yell at me that's why he wants to call me... so maybe I shouldn't call him... for now...

Tatum: so?

Laurel: *shows Tatum the missed calls*

Tatum: OH MY GOSH! 55 CALLS!? YOU NEED TO CALL HIM BACK AND TELL HIM YOUR IN ARIZONA!

Laurel: I can't yet! I want to stay with you for a few days... or weeks... plus what am I suppose to tell him?! I walked to the airport and spent my money on a ticket to here and a ticket for LA??

Tatum: YES! if you don't do it then I'll do it myself! He's probably worried sick about you!

Laurel: can we please wait for a few days? I promise I'll call! Plus I'm teaching him a lesson of being careful what he whish for!

Tatum: fine...

Laurel: So should I go back to the adoption center?

Tatum: No!

Laurel: Ugh! Fine!

Tatum: I think you need something to eat, what do you want for breakfast?

Laurel: yes... eggs and bacon please

Tatum: maybe I can bring you to your grandparents house if that's what you want?

Laurel: sure!

Tatum: okay

*Back at Noah's House*

Larray: Noah!

Noah: what!

Blake: where's Laurel?

Noah: what do you mean? She's sleeping in her room

Markell: no she's not

Noah: Stop playing with me!

Larray: we're not, look

We went up to Laurels room to see if she was actually gone and I walked in her room and they were right... where is Laurel?! Where could she have possibly go!