1st day of school

Today is my first day of school and I was excited to make friends today! I chose a crop top and a skirt and went downstairs and Noah was already doing my lunch for me. He made me pancakes with strawberries for breakfast! Yum!

Noah: Oh good morning Laurel!

Laurel: Good Morning Noah!

Noah: are you excited for today?

Laurel: mhm! You think after school I can call Ms.Sheena after school?

Noah: of course you can! Now hurry up and finish, I'm sure you don't want to be late!

Laurel: okay!

Blake: good morning! Ooh strawberries! *picks one up from Laurels plate*

Laurel: Hey! That was my last strawberry!

Blake: oops! Sorry

Noah: what happened?

Laurel: Blake ate my strawberry

Noah: Blake!

Blake: What!

Noah: I like your outfit Laurel!

Laurel: thanks!

Blake: You are letting her wear a crop top to school?

Noah: Well she is wearing a tang top underneath so yea.

Blake: hm okay

Laurel: okay I'm done!

Noah: let's go then!

We end up getting in the car and I'm nervous cause I never been at a school before and Ms. Sheena always taught me and I'm scared. Noah figured I was scared because he put one of his hand off the steering wheel for me to hold so I held his hand on the way to school and asked if I was okay.

Noah: it's okay Laurel! You will be fine, and you are going to have fun making friends! There's nothing to beat worried about.

Laurel: I'm scared and I don't think I'm ready.

Noah: you will be fine with and there's nothing to be worried about.

We end up arriving at the school and after Noah said bye I gave him a long hug because I still didn't want to leave him and he kept saying it will be fine.

Noah: I think you need to go now...

Laurel: I don't wanna leave, I wanna be with you instead.

Noah: your not here for too long, plus I'll be back to pick you up later! go and have a good day at school, kay?

Laurel: okay...

I then see this lady walking towards us and that's when I just held onto Noah's arm, childish I know but I started to get scared again and I didn't know what else to do.

Mrs.Kelsey: Good Morning! My name is Mrs. Kelsey! What's your name?

Laurel: I'm Laurel...

Mrs. Kelsey: well it's nice to meet you! I can't wait to have you in my class.

Laurel: me too...

Noah: Hi Mrs. Kelsey, I'm her father. She's probably nervous, she grew up in a adoption center her whole life and she never got to experience these types of thinga before.

Laurel: did you really have to tell her that?

Noah: sorry... anyways I gotta get going, I will see you later okay?

Laurel: alright

....

Mrs. Kelsey: Good Morning class! We have a new student joining us today, this is Laurel!