CHAPTER 33

Blaze's POV

I TURNED TO THE OTHER side of the bed because of the warm and bright sun ray's kissing my skin. Halos magising na diwa ko nang may maamoy akong iba. I slightly opened my eyes and saw that this is not my room.

Nanlaki mata ko at napabalikwas ng upo. I panicked and suddenly my head felt like it is being sliced by two. Fucking hangover. I grabbed my hair as I massaged my temple. It helped a bit and the pain kinda got away.

I looked around the place and remembering where am I. I really don't fucking remember a thing about what happened last night.

What happened? All I fucking remember I was drinking with my friends. Then they left. I was left alone with.. fuck. I looked at the bedsheet as my eyes are wide open.

There are...

"Fuck no, no no fuck." I whispered.

I panicked and looked at myself. Underneath the comforter I saw my fully naked body. Bumilis tibok ng puso ko at pilit hinanap ng mata ko ang may-ari ng kwartong ito.

Where is she?

I quickly stood up and wrapped a blanket around my waist. Naglakad ako papunta sa banyo, hoping she'll be there. I was shock when I heard her crying.

Was it because of me? It might be my fault. As far as I can remember, I didn't force her, but fuck. I should have controlled myself. I bit my lip, before knocking.

"C-celine?"

She suddenly stopped crying. I thought she'll shout at me, but the door slowly opened. Bumungad sa akin ang mukha niyang kakaiyak lang. Her nose and eyes are red.

Bigla ko naalala ang mga nangyari kagabi. The way we shared our kisses and touch. It was really passionate. The alcohol really did took over my system. It was.. wonderful, but fuck. I hate what I did.

I sighed. "Celine, about what happened, I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I didn't stopped myself. I got carried away. I'm really sorry--"

"It was just a one night stand. We both wanted it, why sorry?" She said.

Medyo nagulat ako, ngunit hindi ko pinakita. Then why is she crying earlier? Is she regretting what happened? She lost something, she will regret it.

"I took your--"

"And? Its just that." She said and walked passed by me.

Nagulat akong tumingin sa kanya. "You don't care, even it's your first?"

She looked at me. "I don't. It's not a big deal, besides I wanted it. I begged you to do it, you just... obeyed me."

Nakatingin lang ako sa kanya. Inayos niya ang magamit na nagkalat. I watched her fix the blanket and bedsheets with blood stains from last night.

"You don't need to take responsibility, it's just one night. Wala naman mabubuo, you pulled it out, remember?" She said.

Napalunok muna ako. "There is still a--"

"That won't happen, Blaze." She said and picked all the clothes laying on the floor.

"Celine.." I called her.

"Please, leave." She politely said.

"But.."

"Leave now." Matigas niyang sabi at tumingin sakin ng masama. She pushed me with my clothes. "Go back to your room."