Chapter92

The whole ride back to the rest house, the two are just quiet. Leesu is back being glued to her phone, still chatting. She's too full and slowly hitting by a food coma that didn't notice her boyfriend being quiet ever since they left the restaurant.

"I'm so full...". She said after Jay open the door for her, he didn't wait for the lady to fully got out of the car and get in the front door.

"Faster". Jay said, still holding the door for her.

"Chill, bro". She chuckled and quickly get, and close the door herself.

"Do you want to hang out in my ro— o-kay?". Leesu stopped talking when Jay went straight to his room and close the door.

"Mood swing? Men". She shook her head and just enter her room.

It's 12:15 in the midnight, it's still early for her and she won't sleep now that she just ate minutes ago. Just then Beomgyu invite her to play game with him, she quickly agree and set up her laptop and other devices she needed. Once ready, she seated and started playing with Beomgyu.

As much as she wants to yell at Beomgyu with the intercom, she can't because she will wake up the Parks.

"You're weak, we all know that". She calmly said but Beomgyu react differently and started yapping.

"Whoa, I didn't understand any single word so just shut up". And he did— after Leesu killed his character in the game.

They keep playing until 4:00 in the morning. After that, Leesu just slipped in the dreamland.

In the kitchen

"Sweetheart, where's Leesu?". Jay's mom asked, he just shrugged as an answer.

"Did you two got into a fight?". He didn't reply and just reading a newspaper.

"Go check on her, we're eating breakfast in a while". He can't complain and just get up.

He's now in front of Leesu's door, he knocked and no one answer, anothe knock, still none. He didn't bother to enter even though he knows she don't lock her door.

"She's probably still sleeping and won't eat breakfast, so we should go first". Jay said and go back reading the newspaper.

When the breakfast is ready, they did what Jay suggested, they go ahed first.

"Did you two went out last night?". Jay's dad asked.

"Yeah". Jay replied, still eating.

"Where did you guys go?". He asked again.

"To the nearby beach and ate snacks". Jay still answering in short words. His parents sense it already and decided to just stop asking.

They already finished their breakfast and Leesu is still sleeping.

It's close to 12 noon when Leesu slowly waking up, she notice a person inches away from her wearing black pajama facing its back to her. She smile and wrap her one arm on its waist.

"Thank you for not waking me up... We were playing for hour many hours". He got up immediately upon hearing what she said, Leesu got shocked by the action of Jay.

"What's wrong?". She asked, her eyes grew bigger as if she's not just woke up because of the attitude of his boyfriend.

"You've been acting like that since last night, what did I do wrong?". She's clueless.

"Figure it out". He said and walked out the room. She just facepalmed in frustration, trying to remember what she did wrong but nothing came up.

After Leesu brush off thinking because clearly she don't know what she did for Jay to act like that to her. She went out the room and saw Jay's mom sitting in front of the TV.