Chapter 11.

His hands grip my waist and looks down at me, licking his lips, his eyes trail to my lips and down my body, back up to my eyes. He smirks, my cheeks were red, he kisses my red cheeks and then my forehead. I smiled, we walked back to the pack house and went in my bedroom.. Well.. Our bedroom, considering he's practically moved in. I stood in front of the bed and he turns me around to look at him, he smirks and leans in kissing my lips passionately, his arms wrapped around me firmly. He gently pushes me on the bed and climbs over me, he kisses my lips and goes down my neck, tingles shot through me, he nibbles my collarbone, I gripped his shoulders.

"Maybe we should stop Adam" I couldn't help the moan escape my lips, this felt good, but I wasn't ready for it not now.

"Alice you know you want too" He purrs at me, kissing my neck again.

"Adam I'm not ready please" I gripped his shoulders again, he stops and looks at me.

"I'm sorry.." He narrows his eyes and kisses my forehead, getting off me.

He wraps his arms around me, I smiled, leaning my head on his chest. Listening to the beat of his heart racing, the warmth flowing through me. Every time I'm around him, I feel so safe, he protects me and loves me, I can trust him.. I love him. I wanted to stay in his arms forever but we got disturbed by one of his pack members.

"Adam I'm sorry to disturb you but we have to leave" He in forms the Alpha, but leave.. Why leave..? Where's he going?

"Yes tell my father I'll be there in a minute" He looks back to me and smiles, I frowned.

"Where you going?" I asked, feeling a little upset he's leaving.

"Sorry baby but I have to leave I have a meeting somewhere else so I'll be gone for a few days" He looks a little sad but he kisses my forehead, getting out of bed.

"Alice.." He turns around, looking at me.

"Yes?" I sat up, looking at him.

"You can't go outside the forest until I come back ok.. And it's an order" I groaned, rolling my eyes and dumping myself on the bed.

"You're mean" I mumbled under my breath, he crawls over me and leans down to my neck and ear.

"What was that my little Luna" He purrs in my ear, his hot breath fanning my neck, I shivered.

"You're a bitch" I whispered in his ear playfully, he growls, his hands grip the sheets.

"Now now my little Luna don't say that to me" He growls in my ear playfully, I raised my eyebrow and grinned.

"What are you going to do about it?" I said daringly, he smirks and leans in.

"Alpha! Father is waiting for you!" The man growls, Adam curses under his breath and gets off me.

"I'll deal with you later" He growls at me, but I blew him a kiss and grinned.

I got out of bed and walked into the living room, but I smiled when I saw the girls there, I wasn't expecting them for two weeks. But who cares, I'm happy to see them, they look at me and smiled, they raced over to me, hugging me tightly.

"We missed you mummy!" Their little hands squeezing my top, I smiled.

"I missed you too sweeties" I picked Taylor up and put her on my hip and I held Katie's hand in my free one.

I saw Adam and the other guys around the T.V on the couch and chatting. I paid no attention and smiled to the girls, they all looked at me.

"Are they yours?" One of them asked me, I almost laughed, I shook my head in no.