Chapter 12.

River smirks at me, I poked my tongue out at him and smiled, he playfully hits my legs. I growled at him and moved towards him, I sat on his lap, looking at him, gripping the scruff of his shirt. Adam looks at me and River, I could feel the anger and jealously flowing off him, Rivers eyes go up and down my body.

"Like what you see buddy boy" I smirked, he snaps his eyes up to meet mine as he realizes I caught him.

I heard Adam growl, I giggled looking at Adam, I leaned over and kissed Adams lips, making him smile.

"Relax baby, Rivers just a friend I'm all yours" I said, kissing Adams lips again, he smirks, looking into my eyes, he knew I was truthful.

I got off Rivers lap and walked off to the bedroom, Adam goes after me. I went to the bed and turned around, Adam was right behind me, he grabs my waist. And kisses my lips, he pushes me on the bed and climbs over me, kissing down my neck. I gripped his shoulders, I moaned, his hands go down the sides of my body.

The next morning, I woke up, Adams arm laying on my stomach, yesterday was the best day of my life. I looked at Adam, I touched where he had claimed me and smiled. I stretched and hit Adams chest again, he groans and grabs my hands. He smiles and kisses my forehead, he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you Alice" He looks me in the eyes, I swear to god that's the first, he's said that.

"I love you too Adam" I smiled, leaning my head on his chest, we finally did it... We did our mating bond.

I got out of bed and grabbed my pjs from the floor, slipping them on. Adam grabs his shorts and puts them on, standing up, we walked out the bedroom. We got to the living room and smiled to everyone around it, Adam sits on the couch and I went on his lap, leaning against his chest.

"You guys.. You mated didn't you?" My brother smiles, sniffing the air, I blushed, nodding my head, our scent mixed together.

Adam wraps his arms around me and kisses the back of my neck, I giggled, I was a very ticklish person. Adam smirks and starts wiggling his fingers, I laughed and tried to get away from him. He holds me down and continues to tickle me, I had tears coming out my eyes with laughter.

"Adam stop it!" I giggled, gripping his wrists, he laughs at me and finally stops, I tried to catch my breath.

"You're a bitch" I mumbled to him, he looks at me and smirks.

"What did you say little mate" His smirk growing bigger, I leaned over to him.

"You're a bitch" I playfully growled at him, he cocks an eyebrow up and looks at me.

"You're on" He smirks, I jumped up off his lap and raced away, he chases after me.

We get to the bedroom and he pulls me in, closing the door and grabbing my waist. He kisses my lips and wraps my legs around his torso. I smiled kissing him back. he lays me on the bed and kisses down my neck.

"Alpha sir your father wants to talk with you" Someone knocks on the door, Adam groans.

"Can't it wait" He growls, going back to kissing my lips.

"No sorry sir" Adam growls, getting off me, he kisses my forehead.

"I'll be back soon" He smiles, walking away, I frowned when the door closes.

I need to tell my brother the truth, it's about time I told him and I need to know what's going on with the attraction I'm having towards River, it's getting on my nerves. But I'm scared how my brother will react.. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.