Chapter 21.

Adam lets out a deep breath, he opens his eyes and smiles, he gets up and kisses my forehead, I giggled. Adam had done a few things while I did the house cleaning, when it was dark Adam and I went to bed. He pulls me to him hugging me tightly, I smiled breathing in, I leaned my head on his chest and shut my eyes. I woke up the next morning, I moaned stretching my body, I rubbed my eyes. I looked over Adams side and saw him standing at the side table, he had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair slightly wet. He's just came out of the shower, I stared at his body, his six pack and 'v' line, his arms were massive. His skin was so soft and tanned, bits of water dripped from his hair down his face, he turned around and his back muscles showed, I saw his shoulder blades show, my eyes went down the line of his spine. I bit my lip and shut my eyes, breathing in slowly, my heart beat races and I get goose bumps. I felt a finger run down my cheek slowly and softly, I opened my eyes and saw Adam smiling, looking at me.

I bit my lip again, he had black skinny jeans on but still no shirt, I blushed, he chuckles and moves my hair out of my eyes and tucks it behind my ear. He kisses my lips softly, I wrapped my arms around his neck, he goes over me as I laid back, he kisses down my neck and to my collarbone, he nibbles at my skin. My fingers dug into his shoulders, he growls in my ear, I giggled and kissed him, he smiles and continues to kiss me softly. We stopped when we heard the door open slowly, I looked over and saw River and Connor storm over. They froze as soon as their eyes looked at us, I froze too, my eyes widen and my cheeks went scarlet red.

"Umm.. Adam what are you doing with my sister?" Connor crosses his arms over his chest and glares at Adam, clearly pissed off.

"Oh... Hi Connor.." He speaks nervously, he looks at me and back to Connor.

"I was just... Uh..."

"We were kissing Connor" I cut Adam off, Connor growls and glares at Adam.

I giggled.. My brother is way too protective about me and he worried way too much as well, Adam wouldn't hurt me. I pushed Adam off me and got up, I smiled at Connor and grabbed Connor and Rivers wrists pulling them to the living room.

"Ok.. Now" I growled, I turned around to face them and crossed my arms, I glared at them.

"Uh.. Sorry sis..?" Connor looks away and nervously scratches the back of his head.

My brother doesn't like it when he gets me mad, specially at him and everytime I was mad, he would get nervous and say he was sorry.

"It's fine just.. Why the hell did you walk in my room without knocking?!!" I snapped at them, they both shut their mouths and looked away from my glare.

"Sorry sis.. I didn't know you were busy.. And I just wanted to talk to Adam.. Us guys thought we should all play football" My brother scratches his head again, looking away from my eyes, I sighed, shaking my head.

"That's fine.. Just next time knock before you walk on in" I looked down at the floor and walked back to Adam.

I closed the door and sighed, I turned back around and saw Adam standing behind me, I got startled. I glared at him and walked past him, dumping myself on the bed, I put my hands over my eyes. I felt Adam go over me, I moved my hands and looked at him, he kisses my forehead.

"You okay babe..?" He wraps his arms around my waist, laying his head on my chest.

"Yea I'm fine" I sighed, I ran my fingers through his hair and stroked his head slowly.

He breaths out slowly and shuts his eyes, I looked at the ceiling, Adam wasn't as happy as he usually was. Ever since he found out about me and River, he's been.. I don't know... Strange.. I shook my head and shut my eyes. After a while, I felt Adams hands grip my hips tightly, I opened my eyes and looked at him, his eyes were shut tight and his face had worry on it. I felt his body tense and his grip tightens more, I gasp at his strong grip.. I thought he was gonna snap my hip bones. I put my hands on his and tried to take them off me, he growls dangerously, I froze and looked at him.