Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Island Life Diary

    Yao Qiong's quick and easy way of killing rabbits surprised the audience in the live broadcast room:

    [Wow, this girl is a ruthless person. ]

    [I thought you could tell from the moment she came on stage. 】

    【Laughing to death, why do I feel that Duan Li's face turned pale all of a sudden? 】

    【Isn't he a big boy still afraid of this? ]

    [Male 1, are your muscles trained for nothing! ! ! Show me your aura! ! ! ]

    [Oh...male college student...but that's it...]

    [Sister, it's fine if you don't do this on the bed. 】

    System message: Please pay attention to the norms of speech, and meet the requirements of civilized Internet access.

    [...Pinch my sister, my account has been banned. ]

    [I told you to wear a pair of pants earlier, you must listen! 】

    At this moment, Duan Li, who is in the midst of a battle between heaven and man, would never have imagined that the brave and powerful image he tried to create would collapse in front of the audience before it even started.

    In the end, Duan Li still accepted the processed rabbit meat.

    Seeing his pale color, Yao Qiong asked smoothly, "Are you uncomfortable?"

    "No!" Duan Li replied quickly, and at the same time, his face turned pale again.

    The feeling of directly touching the raw meat with his hands was not pleasant, it was extremely slippery, not to mention that he had witnessed how it turned into the current state ten minutes ago.

    Duan Li's expression was no stranger to Yao Qiong, she had seen this expression on the faces of many newcomers who had just joined the army. It's just that the soldiers are uncomfortable because they are facing disgusting things like zombies and mutant beasts, and this boy just took a rabbit.

    Fortunately, Yao Qiong didn't know that a large part of Duan Li's fear was because of her, otherwise he might not be able to stand here so well at this time.

    Yao Qiong responded lightly, and immediately walked back to her basket, casually threw the basket full of coconuts on her shoulders, and then hugged the extra ones in her arms.

    Yao Qiong: "Goodbye."

    Duan Li's eyelids couldn't help but twitch as he watched her carry the full basket on her back with ease.

    At this moment, the Demon King finally bid him farewell, and he no longer felt the reluctance in his heart, so he hurriedly bowed his waist to say goodbye: "Okay, okay, go slowly."

    Yao Qiong: "..."

    Why did she suddenly feel that she shouldn't How about giving the rabbit away to save trouble?

    She didn't say anything more, nodded slightly to Duan Li, and then walked towards the jungle with her coconut.

    After confirming that her back was completely invisible, Duan Li let out a long breath. He glanced at the rabbit meat in his hand, and in the end, the worry in his heart was no match for his hunger, so he kept it.

    It was also at this time that he slapped his forehead and suddenly remembered that if he didn't find the guest who was waiting for him somewhere, his picture would probably be deleted from the live broadcast room.