Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Island Life Diary

    Yao Qiong, who decided not to move until the safe zone was refreshed, found a rock pile near the cliff that was easy to hide and had a wide view, and hid there with You Jingxiao and looked at the sea.

    The sea breeze here is more violent than the camp they usually stay in. Accompanied by the sound of huge waves hitting the rocks, looking at the distant sea horizon, there is a magnificent beauty.

    Yao Qiong, who had been looking around for a long time, gave up looking around because he couldn't wait for other guests, and started to close his eyes and feel the sea breeze with You Jingxiao instead.

    "The air quality here is very good." You Jingxiao sighed.

    Yao Qiong took a deep breath, and the moist air instantly entered his heart and spleen.

    She said casually: "If you can live in this environment for a long time in the future, it should be very good for your body."

    Hearing this, You Jingxiao paused, thought for a while, and replied: "But I remember you said you didn't like too much Humid place."

    Yao Qiong frowned: "Indeed."

    [What do you mean? ? ? Are you starting to discuss the wedding room? ? ? ]

    [I'll go, they must have been together when we weren't paying attention, right? ! 】

    【Help, this inexplicable feeling of old couples, instantly felt that the other groups were children playing house. ]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ]

    [It's this casual sugar that's the sweetest, really. 】

    Actually, the audience really misunderstood.

    Yao Qiong just answered You Jingxiao's question by the way. Of course, she didn't consider living separately from You Jingxiao after leaving the island, after all, the rent also needs money, doesn't it?

    And if things go well, she should have a new job soon, and she won't be home for a long time, and there's no need to rent an extra house.

    People who come to the end of the world always have a hard and simple style of work, with the principle of not wasting.

    Yao Qiong didn't hesitate for too long on whether the house should be near the sea, because she quickly realized that they probably couldn't afford to rent a sea-view house.

    Yao Qiong didn't notice that after hearing her answer, You Jingxiao had a little smile in his eyes.

    The speech trap just now was naturally set by him deliberately, in order to test whether Yao Qiong has changed his mind at present. Fortunately, even though he earned an appearance fee from the program group, she had no intention of breaking away from him.

    However, even if Yao Qiong intends to have their own way with him, he can't watch everything happen, can he?

    You Jingxiao's little Jiujiu Yao Qiong didn't know, after looking around again and seeing no one came, she simply lay down on the rock, basking in the sun with the sea breeze blowing.

    The beauty is fleeting, let's enjoy it first.

    While Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao were resting and waiting for the safe zone to be refreshed, the guests had already started to discover the task cards of their groups one after another.