Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Island Life Diary

    A hangover brings not only dry mouth and dizziness, but also a blank brain that cannot be relieved.

    Qin Lie and Bi Mingwei got up from the bed one after the other. As soon as they left the dormitory, they heard the loudspeaker from the program group announcing the arrival of a new guest.

    The first reaction of the two was: New guest? What new guest?

    After a while, they remembered that yesterday the program team said that there would be a new guest coming today.

    So the two hurried to brush their teeth and wash their faces, changed into clean clothes, and hurried to the pier.

    On the way, they communicate casually.

    Bi Mingwei asked: "Yesterday, did you pour it first or I poured it first?"

    Qin Lie thought for a moment: "I don't remember."

    Bi Mingwei sighed: "Anyway, Ye Xu and Duan Li really can drink, they were still full of energy before I lost my memory "

    Qin Lie was silent for a moment: "Yes."

    Then, Bi Mingwei remembered again: "Where is Yao Qiong? She is not usually the first to get up. Could it be that she drank too much yesterday?"

    Qin Lie shook his head slightly: "I should have persuaded her at that time. Some."

    Bi Mingwei let out a snort: "Isn't that kid Duan Li crazy? However, it seems that Yao Qiong is not omnipotent."

    [Tsk, two ignorant human beings. 】

    【Looking at them saying these things here in a serious manner, and then looking at Yao Shen on the other side, it feels so funny. 】

    【Mortals, you have no idea about the power of gods. 】

    You Jingxiao lay on Yao Qiong's back in a daze for a while, and then heard a male voice not far away.

    And Yao Qiong saw Qin Lie and Bi Mingwei coming over earlier than him.

    "This way." Yao Qiong raised her voice.

    Because You Jingxiao was on Yao Qiong's back, Qin Lie and Bi Mingwei noticed Ning Shuang first.

    Bi Mingwei didn't feel anything, and went up to greet her with a smile: "Hello, my name is Bi Mingwei, you can just call me Mingwei."

    Looking at the gentle man in front of her, Ning Shuang opened her almond eyes, looking decent and smiling. With a hint of cuteness: "Hello Brother Mingwei, my name is Ning Shuang. Please take care of me when we meet for the first time." After

    that, she turned to look at Qin Lie again: "Brother Qin Lie, long time no see.

    " At one glance, Qin Lie frowned.

    Having been with Ning Bing for so long, he also knows about the situation of her family.

    This Ning Shuang is the daughter brought by Ning Bing's stepmother. As soon as they entered Ning's house, they changed their surnames, and their names matched Ning Bing so well that outsiders thought they were sisters.

    Qin Lie couldn't understand how much Ning Bing hated Ning Shuang.

    And isn't this Ning Shuang studying abroad? Why did you come back to participate in the show at this time?

    These thoughts circled in Qin Lie's mind, and immediately he couldn't help laughing at himself.

    ——These things have nothing to do with you, Qin Lie. Why can't I always change the temperament of this kind of mother-in-law?