Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Island Life Diary

    As time went on, the sun became more intense, but fortunately, the shade and breeze in the jungle provided a slight coolness.

    Qin Lie and Yao Qiong were also half acquaintances, they chatted occasionally, and spent most of their time on the road quickly.

    This kind of atmosphere made Qin Lie feel very comfortable. He didn't need to deliberately find something to talk about, and he didn't have to be tense all the time, worrying about saying the wrong thing and making Yao Qiong angry.

    He observed that Yao Qiong had a good temper.

    It's not like a good old man, but she has an extremely stable state of mind. It is difficult for her to fluctuate because of some small things, and if she really doesn't want to do it, she will directly refuse. You don't have to worry about her saying something or calculating, she gives people the impression that she is strong, tolerant, straightforward, and trustworthy.

    Qin Lie was very curious about what Yao Qiong's job was. What kind of life and what kind of experience made her like this.

    However, the program group has regulations. Before the official rules are released, the guests are not allowed to ask each other about personal issues such as work and salary.

    Yao Qiong, who was carrying a wild boar on her back, didn't know what Qin Lie was thinking while opening the way for herself. She concentrated on her journey while observing what was special around her.

    After walking for a few minutes, Yao Qiong suddenly reminded Qin Lie: "Be careful where you step."

    "What?" Qin Lie lowered his head, only to see a big gray-brown snake as thick as an adult's arm lying quietly in the grass next to it. Lazy in the sun.

    Qin Lie: "...!!!"

    He cautiously and quickly moved away, and took a few steps forward.

    Seeing this, Yao Qiong chuckled lightly.

    Qin Lie, who had already slipped two meters away, said blushingly: "I'm too timid."

    She didn't want to do this either, but anyone who saw such a big snake would be scared, right? Yao Qiong should be one of the few with such a calm attitude, right?

    "No," Yao Qiong shook her head, "You can accept your own weakness, which is very good."

    [Help, quickly bring Aijia's oxygen tank, what kind of straight girl speech is this! ]

    [Sister Qiong, she is single by her ability. ]

    [... Hmm? Why do I still find it cute? These two are so harmonious, love to watch! ]

    [I guess, if Qin Lie was next to another girl, he might not be so frank in revealing his feelings. 】

    Qin Lie, who thought he was ridiculed, also thought of this.

    If Ning Bing was beside him just now, he might have to bite the bullet and protect her. And this kind of protection is mostly ineffective. Ning Bing will definitely say that he would not have come if he knew it earlier, and that he can't complete the task by himself.

    In the past, if Ning Bing talked about him, he would always feel deeply guilty.

    Ning Bing is a princess, he is a knight, he should protect her, this is his responsibility.

    But now, Qin Lie is often in a trance, and at first he doesn't understand what is the significance of his actions.

    He had been her knight dutifully for so many years, and in the end all he got in return was a cold breakup from the other party. No explanation, no apology.