Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Earth Life Diary

    The setting sun in the distance hangs in the air, casting gentle and soft sunlight on this clearing by the jungle.

    After the six guests who had been completely assembled got acquainted with each other, they packed up their things together in the camp, boiled water and rested.

    In fact, there are not many places to be familiar with. After all, the two new guests are seniors with insurmountable qualifications, and the other is a marginal person with extremely poor reputation.

    The former makes people difficult to approach, and the latter makes people not want to approach.

    In fact, it is not that everyone looks at people with colored glasses, but after all, this is a live broadcast. If something goes wrong, there is no way to edit it later, so it is better to stay away from the source of danger. If you get too close, it is easy for the audience to label you like-minded.

    After the guests set up the tent together, Yao Qiong received the signal from the program group and called all the guests to the gate of the camp.

    Seeing that the gathering speed of the crowd was a little slow, Yao Qiong couldn't help lowering his brows.

    When the last Wen Yao rushed over in a hurry, Yao Qiong didn't criticize anything, and went straight to the topic: "Two news, one good and one bad," she didn't ask which one they want to hear first, just said , "Because you should be very tired today, so you don't have to eat dry food tonight."

    Hearing this, Ling Xiao and Song Yici who came the earliest cheered the loudest.

    You know, not only did they not touch meat, but they even died half of their lives from diarrhea on the first day.

    "What about the bad news?" Wen Yao asked curiously.

    Yao Qiong raised her hand to look at her watch, then pointed to the edge of the jungle in the distance, where a flag with the logo of the program group had already been planted there.

    "I'll give you an hour to enter the forest from the entrance there, and within the range of the fence, you can eat whatever you catch tonight," she said.

    As for why this boundary was drawn, one reason is that the guests may run too far and cause problems, and the other reason is that they are afraid that they will catch something they shouldn't. The animals in the fence are all put in by the program group. And in order not to cause unnecessary problems such as biological invasion, they also tied GPS to each animal so that the guests would not be able to catch them and run away.

    In the end, Yao Qiong reminded: "Remember, try to group in twos and don't disperse, so that you can give support to your companions in time."

    "Okay!" The guests responded cheerfully, and immediately ran towards Linzi impatiently.

    After all, this is a timed attack. If you don't catch anything by then, wouldn't it be a bit embarrassing.

    [Come, come, the market is open, bet on who is the winner today! Buy it and leave it Buy it and leave it! ]

    [It must be Brother Wei, after all, his physical condition is there. ]

    [Who said, Brother Chi also works out regularly! ]

    [Stand silently for a moment, sister Ling Xiao, I think she is quite smart, maybe she can outwit her. ]

    [Then I bet on my Ci Ci! ]

    ...

    Seeing the guests running into the woods without their backpacks, Yao Qiong shook his head slightly, and followed them into the forest.