Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Island Life Diary

    In the end, Yao Qiong still didn't drink her dream drink.

    It's not that the guests are unwilling to do the task, but the task given by the program team is outrageous: let them go to the south of the island to pick up something together.

    The camp of the program group is located in the north of the island, not to mention the south of the island, even the guests like the east of the island where Yao Qiong stayed before have never been.

    Even if Yao Qiong was alone, it would take her half a day to run this obviously embarrassing task, not to mention bringing six other people with her.

    After hearing this unrealistic task, the other guests were obviously relieved.

    [Hahaha God Yao is so pitiful, he was targeted. ]

    [The dog show group is completely intentional. ]

    [Woooooo hug our God Yao, don't be sad, don't be sad, I'll buy you an iced drink in the future, okay? Tie Tie~]

    "Okay! It's so difficult, let's forget it!" Duan Li cheered, gleefully stuffing meat into his mouth.

    Hearing the sound, Yao Qiong turned to look at him.

    Feeling that he was overly happy, Duan Li hurriedly put a piece of meat on Yao Qiong's face, and said: "The trash program group must have done it on purpose. God, don't be angry, eat a piece of meat and calm down."

    Accept Duan Li's clip Yao Qiong didn't say much, just ate in silence, devouring the meat, seemingly not paying attention to what happened just now.

    Seeing this, several other guests who felt guilty felt a little relieved.

    After all, the barbecue they are eating now was brought by Yao Qiong, and they want to drink iced drinks, so they don't think of a way to help achieve it, they are somewhat ashamed.

    For a moment, everyone hurriedly poured water and handed papers to Yao Qiong's meat and vegetables. Their comfort was beyond words, and their hospitality was comparable to that of grassland people.

    As a result, Ning Bing, who hadn't eaten much, felt even more uncomfortable.

    If it was normal, everyone must have noticed that she didn't eat, and came to comfort her. But this time because of Yao Qiong's existence, she was completely ignored.

    ——Ke Ning Bing never thought about how Xun Mo would ask her to come over for dinner if she was really ignored.

    A great grievance hit Ning Bing's heart. So she put down the chopsticks with a "snap", got up and left without saying a word.

    【…】

    【Miss, what's wrong with this? ]

    [Maybe everyone is concerned about Yao Qiong, so they are not happy. ]

    [Woooooh don't be angry, I still care about you! Let's ignore those dog men! Seeing color forgets righteousness! ]

    [I'm so embarrassed, I ate other people's barbecue and made faces to them, how could I have such a big face? This kind of person still has fans, is it the sailor Ning invited? ]

    [Give me a group number, if you have money, everyone can earn it together. 】

    Ning Bing's sudden departure left everyone at the table stunned.

    "...This is, what's the matter?" Duan Li, who had just breathed a sigh of relief, put down the barbecue just put to his mouth again, and asked cautiously.