Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Extra Story: Variety Show with Baby (4)

  Because Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao participated in this variety show with babies, it was the first variety show with babies in recent years. The response on the Internet was very enthusiastic, and the traffic in the live broadcast room was huge.

  Therefore, it didn't take long for a related entry to be posted on Weibo's hot search: [Do

  I need an exam to be a parent] The most popular entry in the entry is the cut that Song Heyan and Yao You chatted just now.

  Below this video, there is a lot of scolding.

  At this time, Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao were unaware of the commotion on Weibo.

  They are worrying about how to answer this child and how to comfort him.

  Seeing that neither of them spoke, Song Heyan's little face was filled with frustration.

  But soon, he adjusted himself. Although there were still hurt emotions in his eyes, there was a smile on his face: "Uncle and aunt, I know, it was because I was ignorant that I made my mother angry. At the end of this year I took the first grade in the exam, and my mother promised to come back to see me next month."

  Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao felt sour at his words.

  And the viewers in the live broadcast room were even more angry:

  [Why didn't such a good boy meet a good mother! Why are you bothering with her, Zai Zai? Just live with Dad. 】

  【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(a Don't think about your mother anymore, your father will definitely love you a lot! ]

  [Why did the people upstairs say that? How can anyone persuade children not to have their parents? 】

  【His mother did it too much first, why didn't people say it? 】

  【It's enough to listen to half of what a child says, his cognition will inevitably be biased. ]

  [You mean to lie? Come on, how could such a good kid like him lie? 】

  【I'm convinced, how can I say that he lied? 】

  ……

  "Heyan," You Jingxiao touched the kid's face, and said to him: "How could it be your fault, no matter whether you take the first place or not, your parents must love you."

  Song Heyan nodded with red eyes, and accepted You Jingxiao's statement.

  But as for what he thinks in his heart and whether the harm caused by that sentence will be healed, no one knows.

  Because Song Heyan didn't dare to ride in too dangerous entertainment facilities, Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao took him to play some less intense facilities such as carousels and bumper cars.

  For this, Song Heyan blushed a little. He knew that his uncles and aunts had already seen that he was a coward.

  But they didn't dislike him for that, they were still nice to him and bought him a chocolate and vanilla ice cream cone.

  Song Heyan licked the sweet ice cream in small mouthfuls and secretly smiled.

  He is so happy.

  While riding the merry-go-round, there was an episode.

  Because neither You Jingxiao nor Yao Qiong had ever been on a carousel, they didn't know until they arrived at the scene that the carousel needed parents to accompany it.