Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Earth Life Diary

    Because of the terrain, it is not covered by too much snow and ice.

    Yao Qiong shoveled with the shovel for more than ten minutes, and saw a livid, completely stiff palm exposed underneath.

    She frowned slightly, bowed to the corpse, and then accelerated the excavation process.

    Seven or eight minutes later, Yao Qiong neatly placed the two frozen corpses aside.

    According to her experience, the death time of these two people will never exceed a week. The icy and snowy environment has preserved the original appearance of the corpse to a great extent, and it can be seen that it is two young young people. It can also be seen from the neckline that they all have large tattoos on their bodies.

    The cause of death of the two is also very simple, a gunshot wound. The person who fired the gun was very skilled, killing him with one shot, and there were no extra bullet holes.

    Yao Qiong said sorry to the two of them again in her heart, and immediately took off the backpacks on their bodies.

    There are dry food, thermos cups, simple tool kits, medicine kits and other necessary equipment for mountain climbing in the backpack, but there are no tents and thermal sleeping bags.

    Seeing this, Yao Qiong frowned.

    Immediately afterwards, she found a large bag of meat strips and a pack of feed for ferrets in another bag.

    This discovery made Yao Qiong immediately connect a certain line.

    These two people must be the people Yang Lide is looking for, otherwise he wouldn't be so excited when he saw the ferret that day. Ono also mentioned to her before that he felt that there is no need for a big factory executive to be excited about ferrets, because there are many artificial breeding of this thing, if you like it, just buy one as a pet.

    So, the only reason why Yang Lide got excited when he saw the ferret was that he knew that it meant that these two people were nearby.

    However, now she just connected the relationship between these three people, but she is still at a loss as to why these two people died here, and why Yang Lide came here to find someone so hard.

    But she was sure that the relationship between Yang Lide and them would never be exposed, otherwise he could have called the police to find someone.

    And, if she didn't expect, the deaths of these two people probably had something to do with the captain of the rescue team.

    Yao Qiong rummaged through the bags of the two deceased, but found nothing special.

    At this time, she suddenly realized that since the murderer had already killed someone, there must be no evidence in the conspicuous places on the body of the deceased.

    So she turned her attention to them.

    Both of them were wearing very ordinary thermal clothing, and they were not professional climbers at first glance.

    In other words, they may not have planned to climb the snow mountain at all.

    After Yao Qiong's careful inspection, she finally felt a hard lump behind the collar of one of them. So without thinking about it, she cut open there with a knife.

    A small USB flash drive fell out.

    Yao Qiong raised her eyebrows and picked up the USB flash drive. Its appearance was nothing special, the whole body was pitch black, and there was no logo.