Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Earth Life Diary

    The narrow and long path was silent.

    The two parties faced each other quietly, and there was a tense atmosphere in the air, as thick as mud that could not be melted.

    Yao Qiong had unconsciously put her hand on the place where she hid the dagger, waiting for an opportunity to move.

    She wasn't afraid of the snipers who aimed at her. She had suffered gunshot wounds on the battlefield in the past, and the pain was tolerable.

    But right now she has no weapons, and if she wants to leave with You Jingxiao, the situation will become a bit difficult.

    The two sides were silent for about ten minutes.

    At this time, Yao Qiong heard a few voices coming from the end of the street in the distance.

    "What's the matter? Can I go this way to go home?"

    "What's going on, what's going on?"

    It seemed to be a resident living nearby.

    Seeing Yao Qiong's eyes move slightly, the leading man looked at Yao Qiong, and said expressionlessly: "Miss Yao's hearing is really good." Hearing

    this, Yao Qiong sneered, but the hand that was planning to take the opportunity to draw the knife stopped.

    This man seemed unusual, like You Jingxiao, who didn't respond to what happened over there.

    "If you want to die, you can continue to stop us." Yao Qiong said in a serious tone.

    "I just completed the task, please don't embarrass me." The man said lightly.

    You Jingxiao patted Yao Qiong on the shoulder, signaling her not to be impatient.

    Then, he said to the man: "I guess you must have a monitoring device on your body now. Well, please listen carefully, although you will appear earlier than I expected, but I have already prepared.

    Although I have no malice, but if you try to control or harm us, after half a year, your artificial satellite will no longer be under your control."

    You Jingxiao's words really made the face of the man in front of him change slightly.

    A few minutes later, a tall, tall and imposing woman appeared behind the man.

    "Mr. You, Ms. Yao, hello. My name is Li Xiuyu."

    The woman had a gentle and friendly smile on her face. Regardless of the man's obstruction, she stepped forward to shake hands with the two in turn.

    This woman is not a soldier.

    This was Yao Qiong's first reaction.

    Her hands were soft and boneless, without any calluses. The skin is very fair, but it is not the natural whiteness of porcelain, but the paleness that comes from not exposing to the sun all the year round.

    And from the man's attitude towards her, it can be seen that her status is not low.

    After shaking hands, Li Xiuyu said to the two: "I work in Institute 639 and am a student of Professor Mo. Mr. You, you should remember Professor Mo, right?" When the

    other party said this, You Jingxiao probably knew who she was referring to as Professor Mo up.

    This Professor Mo has always treated him very well, and You Jingxiao nodded slightly at Li Xiuyu: "I remember, he is a very knowledgeable old man."