Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Island Life Diary

    After learning that Yao Qiong was the new female guest, although the guests of Xu Guoshen had different thoughts in their hearts, they all had smiles on their faces.

    "Welcome, welcome."

    Then, everyone introduced themselves.

    When it was Ning Bing's turn at last, she just said her name coldly, and said nothing else.

    This taciturn appearance is even more Qin Lie than Qin Lie.

    At least when Qin Lie introduced himself just now, he also said that if you need help, you can find him.

    [Is Miss Ning jealous? 】

    【Huh? Impossible, doesn't she dislike Qin Lie...? ]

    [Although I don't like it, I don't want him to like others, right? Sometimes Xun Mo gets close to Qin Lie and she's not happy either. ]

    [The eldest lady can only accept that the world revolves around her, and she will be unhappy once the situation changes. 】

    Ning Bing's indifferent attitude made Yao Qiong look sideways at her a little bit.

    Isn't this the picky girl she saw in her terminal just now?     Duan Li, who has never been able to bear the embarrassment of the atmosphere, saw the eyes of the two people meet, and hurriedly

    stepped forward to chat with Yao Qiong: "Sister, I didn't expect us to meet again."

The female devil head, feeling scared after experiencing life and death.

    "Hey, Brother Li, did you know each other before?" Zi Kexi asked curiously with wide-eyed eyes.

    "Uh..." Duan Li coughed dryly, "She is the beauty I told you about before, who can climb coconut trees."

    When he said this, several people suddenly realized.

    The ghostly Zi Kexi muttered in a low voice: "You didn't call it that way before."

    Yao Qiong's hearing is very good, and she could hear what Zi Kexi said at once. She was a little curious and asked, "Then how did he call me?"

    "A female devil," Zi Kexi answered without thinking, "I don't think you look like a female devil at all, sister Yao. Brother Li is exaggerating. How can there be such a good-looking female devil?"

    [Xixi Ah, one hundred years of strength pit brother. ]

    [For a while, I couldn't tell whether she was trying to cheat Duan Li or taking the opportunity to praise beautiful women, maybe both hahaha. ]

    [Xixi seems to be rushing upwards when she sees a beautiful sister, very much like me. 】

    "Female... the devil?" Yao Qiong read these words slowly in his mouth.

    For some reason, Duan Li felt a gust of wind blowing past his ears.

    He seemed to have seen himself for a while, just like the two dead pigs lying on the ground, lifeless.

    So he forced an explanation with a mournful face, trying to save some of the rapidly falling life points: "This is a kind of honorific title, really, it's just a respectful title."

    Hearing this, the corners of Yao Qiong's mouth curled visible to the naked eye.

    Because this title reminded her of what the recruits privately called her when she first became the team leader.