Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Earth Life Diary

    "I'm so tired."

    Seeing that the girls in Ling Xiao couldn't keep up, Yao Qiong gestured for everyone to stop and rest for a while.

    As soon as they got the order, the guests stopped and took a breath. The group of passersby who were with them also stopped and took out their cameras to record the surrounding scenery.

    The white snow is attached to the snow-capped mountains, and it glows golden under the sunlight. There are occasional animal footprints on the road, and the guide speculates that it should be a wild donkey nearby. There are also plants, but they are not common, and most of them are short due to the altitude. The sky was as clear as blue, and there was not a single bird to be seen for a long time. There was nothing in the sky except clouds as white as the snow-capped mountains.

    The howling wind blew past everyone's ears, and the piercing voice brought clean but thin air.

    The higher you climb, the harder it is to travel. The photographers of the program group have already started to reduce the original six machines to three, and the two of them alternately carry them.

    When the team stopped to rest, Yao Qiong slowly walked up to Lao Cheng, inadvertently turned off the radio microphone on her body, and whispered to him: "Have you noticed?"

    Lao Cheng looked indifferent, holding a small camera Recording the scenery material, he let out a soft "hmm".

    After going on the road with this group of passers-by, Yao Qiong accidentally discovered that a person's physical strength is very good.

    Of course, ordinary people with poor physical fitness would definitely not dare to come to climb the mountain. It stands to reason that there is nothing worthy of attention if his physical strength is good.

    But the problem is that this person has good physical strength, but he pretends that his physical strength is not good.

    How poisonous is Yao Qiong's eyesight? With just a little probing, she could tell that the man was a practitioner.

    According to what Qin Lie said before, they are all bigwigs, executives, and small bosses in the industry. They have no experience in high-risk sports. They have undergone special training before they dare to challenge the snow-climbing mountain.

    In such a group of people, it's a bit strange to have a veteran pretending to be a rookie mixed in.

    "Qin Lie said that that person's name is Niu Shibin, who is also the owner of a game studio. His purpose for coming this time is the same as his. He wants to get closer to the boss and make some investments."

    Yao Qiong whispered: "In this case , Showing that you are very good at this is the correct way to attract attention, right?"

    Lao Cheng admired Yao Qiong's observation skills.

    If Yao Qiong hadn't reminded him to pay attention just now, he wouldn't have cared what that bull was pretending to be. Although this is also related to the work content of the two, it can also explain the problem very well.

    "You're right," Lao Cheng replied, "I can't see his intention at the moment, but it shouldn't have anything to do with us."

    Logically, that's right. They just met by chance and walked together. If something really happened, it wasn't for them.

    But Yao Qiong's intuition always gave her a feeling of uneasiness.

    Yao Qiong has always trusted her intuition, which has allowed her to survive many battles. Therefore, she was unwilling to let down her vigilance and devoted a lot of attention to that person.